Omg..what...lololololololol....i quit!

* Raised Level Cap to 83, and added hyper-rare 'Supreme' item quality categorization

ALREADY?! Im not even done leveling and getting my guys to 78/trans...and I play alot!

This is crazy, how long was 78/trans even the cap on the game? I should of just taken a break and waited for this.

Edit (More thoughtful, less rage)
When I am playing a progression based, especially one in which I need to PAY to progress, I want to be able to enjoy/have each level of progression feel important.

When a game releases progression DLC so close together the DLC in the middle becomes pointless. It would be like if WoW expansions came out within a month of each other...why did I bother buying one when everything it added to game becomes obsolete so fast. Maybe if the progression was actually noticeable this would not be a problem, but the issue is the majority of my end game players are still sitting in their mythic sets.

Also level grinding is the worst possible thing in any game ever...period. As it stands now it is 20ish Glitt runs to hit 78 PER character, that will probably close to double or triple with the new level cap...So 1-83 for a few builders and a dps is going to be 200+ glitt runs...that sounds fun!

Worst thread title ever.

Also, you most likely won't even be able to beat the levels to get Supreme without a lvl 78 trans geared character. In that light, why don't you simply continue with your progression and have fun with the game? Or you're just trolling, in which case this is quite a pathetic attempt. :p

Also, you most likely won't even be able to beat the levels to get Supreme without a lvl 78 trans geared character.

I can only imagine that supreme gear will drop from late wave survival, only it'll be rarer than trans. With maxed myth, you can pretty much complete any of the current maps in survival. Trans certainly makes it easier, but it's not a requirement. And the difference between maxed myth and maxed trans is about 500 points. So I don't see how going from 2700 to 3200 in a stat (especially with the diminishing returns curve in place) is a requirement to farm supreme gear.

This is total speculation, of course, since we know nothing about it. Perhaps there will be challenges that require 3000 in stats to beat. But it seems extremely unlikely, and would basically chase all the remaining players away.

That is, it makes sense that trans drops towards the end of survival, but people are getting there with 1500 stats, which is far from fully maxed myth.

Worst thread title ever.

Also, you most likely won't even be able to beat the levels to get Supreme without a lvl 78 trans geared character. In that light, why don't you simply continue with your progression and have fun with the game? Or you're just trolling, in which case this is quite a pathetic attempt. :p

This.

TC, it's taken you a long time to get your characters levelled and geared, but for the most part, hasn't it been fun doing it? Isn't that why you play the game in the first place? Like Auroram said, enjoy the game, work towards the highest-end gear as you play. I don't see why everyone needs to have the best gear anyway. From what I've seen, most Nightmare maps are possible with good Myth gear, some don't even need that.

Transcendant gear just makes it easier when you start getting 2k+ stats, and (forgive me for saying this but) I think that with this new "Supreme" gear, Nightmare mode is going to become exactly what Insane was, and before long all the best-geared players will want another difficulty level, adding even more progression to the game, which is a good thing, right?

We're all here for the same reason.. Trendy has created a brilliant masterpiece with DD, and I salute them on their fine work. The loot and difficulty progression is a major part of the game, and once you get the best tier gear and spend billions of mana getting it fully upgraded, what else is there left to do once you can easily manage every map on every difficulty without much effort?

Because of all that, I say, once again, Bravo Trendy. Another fine update :squire:

Edit:
By the time part 4 is out leveling will be like Maple Story.

I lol'd when reading this. Damn I spent so much time on that game.

Wuuhuu that game was great for about 20mins.. during the download and installation :p

I am thinking that with the stats on this equipment getting silly they are probablly concidering extending survival which the new survivalist achievement hints at as well

insert obligatory "can I have your stuff" reply here

can I have your stuff?

done

and btw, i kinda agree with the post, but im not sure about everyone... but i have never seen even ONE single trans piece os anything dropping. all my 2 trans items i have were bought from player. (exception on pets i got on npc)

my point is, im sure ill find my first trans before i get to see a supreme anything, if they are really SO rare and trans arent(to them)

So you think the game is going to go from being able to reach level cap within a couple of days to requiring massive weeks to months? >.o At 2.5 -3 mil exp per glitter campaign run it's going to take a huge increase in exp ramps to get even close to what even something as easy-mode as WoW is now, much less what Maple Story requires.

Wait, we are switching from screaming at Trendy for not releasing the DLC monthly like they originally wanted to, to screaming at them for actually getting the shards out? I am glad the new shards are coming out, and my BEST sets right now put me at 1k-1.2k-9xx-9xx and them my waller with 1.6k thp