What am i doing wrong?

I have a squire lvl 73. Did the campaign on hard and now i'm farming ramparts for the xp.

My stats are 220/200/150/170 in tower.

I have a matching set and all godly.

My question is now. I can not do survival, everything after wave 12 i can't hold.
I never get decent loot (only godly's with +10 stats) and even misti on hard i fail on (the ogres just crush my 30K spike blokkades).

Should i just grind to 74 for mythical? Or am i doing something else wrong?

There are maps that you can hold alone at 73-
Like Magus Quarters, Endless Spires, Forge.

Btw you should play Insane at least imo.

Back in the day, the original superloot came from doing Insane survival, not Hard. I think your best bet is to get the best godlies you can and try and do the first wave of Endless Spires on Nightmare as the pre-second-wave chests can drop some decent beginner Mythical items. I'm not too sure how hard it is with the Djiins now, but you used to be able to do it with both a naked squire and a naked apprentice. Join up some Insane Glitterhelm games for XP, hitting 74 shouldn't take you too long! Also, there's heaps of progress guides in the Guides forum to help you out. Good luck!

Actually, you can farm some good Godlys on NM... But you're so close to 74 that you'd rather consentrate on farming XP on Glitter\Summit and then get Myths on NM.

Just tried Mforest on medium and the waves are np, but the queen just tears my defenses apart :(

I gues i will try the first wave NM or just farm Ramp insane until i get 74.

If there is anyone that wants to do a NM with me and help me, dayvidvp is my steam acount :)

thanks for the replys

I have a squire lvl 73. Did the campaign on hard and now i'm farming ramparts for the xp.

My stats are 220/200/150/170 in tower.

I have a matching set and all godly.

My question is now. I can not do survival, everything after wave 12 i can't hold.
I never get decent loot (only godly's with +10 stats) and even misti on hard i fail on (the ogres just crush my 30K spike blokkades).

Should i just grind to 74 for mythical? Or am i doing something else wrong?

Level up a monk. Place some traps, ensare, enrage, strength drain, and you'll do 1,000x as well.

So make defenses as squire, switch to monk, make auras, then switch back to squire or something if you want.

If there is anyone that wants to farm some insane or harder. dayvidvp is my steam account.
Just made 74 and mythical.