Sign in to follow this  
bladekill990

Uh... what? 7.29c

Basically, my huntress guardian has 3 defense boost stats. Before today's patch it had over 100 defense boost, so I'm thinking whatever boost change they added in the last update messed it up somehow.

I have enough invested in it to level, and i can level the other 2 defense boosts too.

Basically, my huntress guardian has 3 defense boost stats. Before today's patch it had over 100 defense boost, so I'm thinking whatever boost change they added in the last update messed it up somehow.

I have enough invested in it to level, and i can level the other 2 defense boosts too.

Glad you made a post because I noticed the same thing on my huntress and apprentice guardians.

Yep all my Guardian are messed up as well.
come on trendy test ya damn patches.

This is not good enough add number and that will do without testing or even checking them.
It's getting to the stage where i might just quit this game now,as there breaking it so badly atm.

http://www.screenshots.cc/original/66860/h38mj

[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72752389/2012-04-18_00001.jpg[/IM G]

lovely, my guardian has reload speed :D

Was about to post this too, several of mine (one of which had Negative boost before the patch) have this on them.

It still says defense boost rate when you hover over it though. I doubt it has any effect regardless. I did notice the icon before reading the comment though. Just another part of an already screwy bug.

Nah, they don't

They do, but it's very minor. I exported to Open, and upgraded it.

Damage - 122, Rate - 18, Resistance - 1, Range - 2

Before:
Range: 34.13
Damage: 15804
Rate: 0.35
Health: 16188

After:
Range: 36.89
Damage: 43585 (It's an app guardian, so this is normal)
Rate: 0.32
Health: 17883

Tested on a harpoon in tavern.

So it's not really worth it. I couldn't be bothered to sell all of my stuff in open just to see if upgrading them to 20 did anything, doesn't look like it did (with the rate, for example).

Maybe the game is trying to tell you it wants a Tetra Guardian? ;)

Or why not just add say...

EV Guardian - Boosts the AOE of Towers (i.e Fireballs hit more Targets, Harpoons will pierce extra targets etc)
Barbarian Guardian - Adds additional Health to Towers it boosts.

so, even after the fix and all... ill have to deal with the fact that i bought a fine hunt guardian with a nice boost stats and all i have left is a guardian with 1 boost? (not saying it should keep the 3 different boost, but it had more than 50 stats before i bought it and came with -110, now its 1)

I personally can't wait till they fix this, and inevitably remove the boost stat it's supposed to have as well, either rendering them useless, or resetting the values to 1. It's gonna be epic.

I have the same problem with my G's. Reload speed = silly:) My question is: do I keep playing, not upgrading my guardian's and expect them to return to normal? or should I quit playing DD all along until they fix it so I dont encounter other problems?

New to stream and PC DD.