Sign in to follow this  
ryderbg

Successful trade with no items or mana

Today I made a trade with a guy who gave me 120m for a high-myth retribution. The trade was successful but I don't receive the mana nor he the retri. Now he lost 120m mana and I lost my retri. The guy was sad so I had to give him another retri for 15m. Also my afk is open all night and I sold some items but I have not receive the mana for them.

btw I stuck on 3m mana and I can make more by making games or selling items to tavern shop.

I've had this happen quite a bit trading with my roommate =( what I've noticed is sometimes the confirm box will make the sound but the red x won't turn to a green check on the first click. It's those times when a trade breaks down. what I've gone to doing is if I have to click confirm more than once to make the red x turn to the green checkmark, I cancel and restart the trade. Also have noticed that this doesn't seem to be a problem if the person giving the money opens the trade and clicks confirm first. Weird, but it's worked flawlessly since

Same happened to me yesterday, lost a weapon I had upgraded to the point at where it was worth 280m and my friend lost all his mana. now neither of us both has a weapon as good as the one I sold him. he is probably worse of since he has a harder time earning mana

Same here, never got my Humongous egg which I traded 786M in tokens and mana. I can't find if this issue will be addressed for the future = (. I would like to try the method of cancelling and restarting the trade but I am worried things might just go wrong since this has been an issues for a lot of people for some time now. I just wished it didn't have to happen to me = p

Same problem. After I had already paid 400 mill for a hum egg; When accepting for the last 400m the Trading screen sort of flashed and...No many, no egg for no one :(