People seriously need to stop reporting so much

The same problem that happens to a few of my friends is now happening to me... morons report your account just because your stats are 2k+(which isent even high) and you have items that have over 400 tower stats...gimme a break here. My friend has been banned over 8 times because he continuously gets reported by people that have no clue about the game and the same thing is probably going to keep happening to me... This is definitly fun/fair. Im sure ALOT of you guys on the forums report to. Stop assuming so much and be 100% sure before you do it.

Oh really? Well i just got banned myself and I dont even know how to hack... nice job stating your false assumption. Laugh some more.

wow thats pretty rough, but keep in mind it is not actually their fault you got banned. They do report you which leads to someone investigating your actions. That person will probably be the one to ban you and so if you do get banned, that person is responsible. If that happens while you are 100% legit that is just ridiculous and they should actually hire someone else for the job. Hope it doesnt happen to you guys again (have 2k+ stats myself but havent had your bad luck fortunately).

since so many low levels report i host games on like insane alch lab and when low level join....i KICK

Oh really? Well i just got banned myself and I dont even know how to hack... nice job stating your false assumption. Laugh some more.

oh well that's proof then. Trendy are clearly just banning everyone with 2k+ stats if they get reported. Seems legit.

The same problem that happens to a few of my friends is now happening to me... morons report your account just because your stats are 2k+(which isent even high) and you have items that have over 400 tower stats...gimme a break here. My friend has been banned over 8 times because he continuously gets reported by people that have no clue about the game and the same thing is probably going to keep happening to me... This is definitly fun/fair. Im sure ALOT of you guys on the forums report to. Stop assuming so much and be 100% sure before you do it.

How can he be banned 8 times? Trendy banned him everytime he got accused and got unbanned 8 times? Thats really unlikly I rather think you hacked yourself and now you fear that reporting you may cause some serious troubles to you.

no i mean i make a game that they want to join... when they do... I KICK because low levels always report

If you are legit, then you won't really care if you are reported because you have nothing to worry about. Trendy only bans when there is proof. You say you didn't hack? Maybe not, but I bet that ridiculously high DPS hammer you bought was at some point hacked by someone (even if it wasn't you). As Trendy states in numerous places on the forum; using a hacked item is ban-able regardless of whether you did the hacking or not. Regardless of your (hypothetically speaking) situation, hacker or innocent, banning only occurs when you are indeed guilty. To come on the forums and complain about people reporting just means you are more than likely guilty and know it otherwise you wouldn't be worried.

Does he mean the 'You have been banned from the game' notice that comes up if people have their games locked?

If so, I've been banned like, every time I forget to tell my buddy i'm coming in, and to unlock the game/gimme an invite.

Hmmmm. Banned 8 times? Was he unbanned each of those times as well? I actually spoke to Hitmo about this at PAX, i believe he stated there have been fewer then 10 people who were unbanned, and those were because they were new and didnt know they had hacked gear. They have also stated they are only looking for people with blatantly hacked gear, so if you have 90% on all resists with no ups, or a weapon with 50K dmg and no ups. Your story sounds like it has some holes in it.

Hmmmm. Banned 8 times? Was he unbanned each of those times as well? I actually spoke to Hitmo about this at PAX, i believe he stated there have been fewer then 10 people who were unbanned, and those were because they were new and didnt know they had hacked gear. They have also stated they are only looking for people with blatantly hacked gear, so if you have 90% on all resists with no ups, or a weapon with 50K dmg and no ups. Your story sounds like it has some holes in it.

My guess is he means his friend was banned and has bought the game again 8 times.

Um Trendy just doesnt blindly ban every single person who get reported lolz. If your friend has geen reported 8 times and banned 8 times then its time to find new friends. Wake up. Your friend hacks. If you get reported and then banned, then you hack. Its as simple as that.

We need to report even more. Ive had an influx of hackers come to my store and muck around. Hacking has become an epidemic in this game. Sounds like your friend is part of the problem. I mean 8 times really? How many times would he have to be banned before you figured it out? 10? 25? 100? Get a clue.

You can still get banned for buying hacked items from shops and using them just the same, the only way to be sure you won't is if you farm all your own gear. That would certainly explain why your friend was banned and unbanned several times - because you picked up a hacked item and trendy keeps banning for the same reason.

Hmm I think I remember a name similar to yours (Kangdemon) in my store and he had a super hacked hammer with 50k base and poison damage and I turned him in. So its not your friend is it that got banned? Its you isnt it. Chalk one of them bans up to me?

Yay the second page started making sense.

Also, @Tulan: That's just called being a douche towards newer players. It has nothing to do with being righteous or pro. Opening a game with the sole purpose of kicking new players is not cool.

Your friend is lying to you. We don't give players 8 chances to clean up as that would be pointless. I'm guessing what's happening is he's getting the "You have been banned from the current game session" from players kicking him/hiding the game.

Since this thread serves really no more purpose and discussions of bans is against rules I'm going to go ahead and close it.