Eggs still dropping, right?

Can someone just confirm that eggs are still dropping? I know, RNG is Random (RNG is R?), but I didn't see a single egg drop in all the time I played yesterday.

The egg drop time limit was extended in code, not just on the forums right? :)

Can someone just confirm that eggs are still dropping? I know, RNG is Random (RNG is R?), but I didn't see a single egg drop in all the time I played yesterday.

The egg drop time limit was extended in code, not just on the forums right? :)

As far as I know the eggs keep droping until friday. And by the way, I found 2 Eggs yesterday. Just to make you believe it^^

I found no normal eggs. Did get 2 humongous ones though. And I think a large one too. But yeah RNG is an unforgiving messed up kid.

I got a couple yesterday. Went about a week without getting one and then in one run I get 7. So ya, pretty darn random indeed.

Ok thanks all :) So far I have a total of just about 7 eggs (2 Large and 5 plain, iirc), so clearly RNG hates me.

i got 10 eggs and 3 gigantic eggs running glitterhelm survival insane yesterday. humongous eggs do feel incredibly more rare now though.

I've lost track, but I've gotten around 10 humongous, 10 to 15 large and more small eggs than I can count. Been selling the humongous ones to the vender for 200 million and selling the others in my AFK shop for 30 million a piece.

I'd be happy just to get 23 more small eggs so I can get the skin before it's NLA :|

What? How many humongous eggs do I need? This is crazy. I've been playing way too much of this game and there's no way I'll get near 30 by the end of April.

[c3;424121']i got 10 eggs and 3 gigantic eggs running glitterhelm survival insane yesterday. humongous eggs do feel incredibly more rare now though.

You only get humongous on nightmare :)

to be honest I don't like the eggs anymore - they are keeping me from picking up good armor :(

I've lost track, but I've gotten around 10 humongous, 10 to 15 large and more small eggs than I can count. Been selling the humongous ones to the vender for 200 million and selling the others in my AFK shop for 30 million a piece.

you what... those humungous eggs are worth a !@#!@ load more then vendor trash dude... when you find out peops have been paying over a billion for them you'l kick yerself..

you what... those humungous eggs are worth a !@#!@ load more then vendor trash dude... when you find out peops have been paying over a billion for them you'l kick yerself..

Which is funny because one of the Devs mentioned that they would find a way to award eggs later on so the folks that were unable to get them during the event will have more chances later.

I've outfitted 3 people, working on 4 now for eggs, got about 3 large and 11 humongous eggs, still looking!

Which is funny because one of the Devs mentioned that they would find a way to award eggs later on so the folks that were unable to get them during the event will have more chances later.

I've outfitted 3 people, working on 4 now for eggs, got about 3 large and 11 humongous eggs, still looking!
I got couple of noobs and friends searching for humongous egg for me :)