Death Cam for PC users

Was just wondering if the Death Cam, which you might use when dead on say; a solo HC survival run, is really awkward to control for PC users? Or is it just me? If not... then why?

It's awkward, but it does allow every direction of movement.

Kinda like my 3D graphics assignments this year at uni...

I'd approve of a better death cam control scheme. Just make W/S move towards/away from the direction the camera's pointing and make A/D strafe; as opposed to how it works right now. Really weird that we can strafe and go up/down, but not move directly forwards. Instead we have to pretend to be crabs or something, rotate the camera and move sideways.

W/S move up and down, and A/D move left/right, respective to the direction the camera's facing. And you can rotate the camera with the mouse.

It's a bit counter-intuitive that the only way to get near something is to look in a direction perpendicular to it, but... you can move in every direction. It just needs getting used to... or a simple fix to make it control more like normal gameplay.

Hmm, well I'm able to move the camera with the WASD keys, but my mouse has no effect on the camera direction. How do you manage it Dingle?

Scratch that, I can use the mouse. Just not the way i expected it... :P

But yes, it would be nice if the Death Cam could be a bit more intuitive.

You can also use space to go straight up. Anyone know how to rotate the camera though? Haven't figured that out yet.
Also, a shorter pause between death and the death cam would be nice. It's annoying to be stuck in that view for so long, just waiting until I can go and see how things are elsewhere.

Scratch that, I can use the mouse. Just not the way i expected it... :P

But yes, it would be nice if the Death Cam could be a bit more intuitive.

Ironically, though I remember being able to do it (it was a major "aha!" moment for me) I can't remember exactly how.

Oh, also the arrow key have some function in death cam as well. Not the same as WASD.

nope i am completly unable to move at all once i die.. im stuck looking at the ground with a red boarder....

tried the WASD keys mouse does nothing either.. if there somthing you need to press first ? cos im often left suck in some corner away from my defenses and unable to see anything (NMHC)

When I used to play loco when you died during a match your cam would focus on random players. Something like that would be fun.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

really no reason for it to be like this.

simple death cameras like in many other games would be much better (counter strike's, for example).