Is this item hacked?

http://puu.sh/pwkV for the picture.

My friend gave it to me because he thought it was a sketchy item, he said he found it on jungle somewhere around wave 25 survival. The guy who was building might have been using hacked items, but not sure. Any response on if this is legitimate or not would be appreciated.

That is the best item I have ever seen. I would think it is hacked, but I don't know how high the caps goes on Trans gear. Error on the side of caution?

The ups cap on anything is about 329, and that weapon specifically caps hero stats at drop at 264.

Not to mention the size of the thing. It's hacked.

Heck, I'll further that just in case there's misconceptions: Only trans gear goes up to 329. Everything Myth and below caps at 254, except very rare occasions make it possible for 255 to exist - the item has to specifically roll 511 ups (anything above 254 has 255 subtracted from it repeatedly until it's below 256, essentially. Actual function is (Rolled level)%255 +1 ).

On that point, it's even rarer for Trans gear to go to 329. It needs to meet the requirements for getting 255 ups on a non-Trans item, then get the highest possible roll on the trans bonus (a random number between 0 and 74, weighted in favour of lower numbers).