http://puu.sh/pwkV for the picture of the item

Got this from a friend that thought it might have been droped from a hacker, he found it while doing jungle survival on a high wave, 25+. Not sure if it is hacked or not. Any response would be appreciated.

The only reason you're asking is because you know it's hacked. It's not even questionable!

The "I got it from a friend" line is ALWAYS bs.

The game dose in deed drop very high level gear and weapons with no negative SOMETIMES YET VERY RARELY[/B]. That sword looks so awesome that i would have to question it's validity. Trendy has an item check option to help find out if an item is legit. If you have done nothing and have nothing to hide I would suggest using said option to discover the validity of this sword.

How would I do this? I have not done used it at all and have nothing to fear. I just really want to know if i can actually use it or not.

And if i knew it was hacked, why the hell would i post it on the forums asking if it was real? My friend gave it to me because it was sketchy and he wanted nothing to do with it.

Trendy has an item check option to help find out if an item is legit. If you have done nothing and have nothing to hide I would suggest using said option to discover the validity of this sword.

Yeah as above.. How? since they cant give an official ansver on the forums i would love to know how
as a USER i can check if items are valid.. ?

Sorry hate to tease you. All i know about the service is that it exists. There is a link some were in the jumbled mess of posts. I looked to try to aid you guys but couldn't find it. I'll keep my eyes peeled and drop a link if i spot it again. As for that weapon it looks amazing to good to be true. Thus my gut is telling me hacked but i am no expert.

i wonder, if it is legit, if it was a reward from city in the cliffs nmhc campaign... i got a bird from that with 230^ with 6 stats over 300, tattk, trate, taoe, hhp, hd, and i think one negative.

it seems that that map has the small percent to drop VERY very epic rewards

"I got this from a friend" the line used by every player witha hacked item ive ever met.
Why would he give this item away unless he can make a billion easily?

can almost guarantee it is hacked