Sign in to follow this  
Immortal-D

Brainstorming: new community events

Maybe what this calls for is The Dungeon Defenders Olympics. It would be made up of different events that each have their own reward. Events would be obstacle course(s), mapping contest, general art design, PvP and TvT.

The General Art Design contest could be the first and those who wish to participate could post their designs for The Dungeon Defenders Olympics logo.

The 2nd event could be the Mapping Contest where contestants would try to create the ultimate Obstacle Course map.

The 3rd event could then be the TvT matchup where teams would register to compete against each other in Karathiki Competitive Tower Defense

For the 4th event the PvP matchup where everyone can display their skills (but not their gear)

And the Finale would be the running of the Obstacle Course winning design by any who wish to compete.

Maybe what this calls for is The Dungeon Defenders Olympics. It would be made up of different events that each have their own reward. Events would be obstacle course(s), mapping contest, general art design, PvP and TvT.

The General Art Design contest could be the first and those who wish to participate could post their designs for The Dungeon Defenders Olympics logo.

The 2nd event could be the Mapping Contest where contestants would try to create the ultimate Obstacle Course map.

The 3rd event could then be the TvT matchup where teams would register to compete against each other in Karathiki Competitive Tower Defense

For the 4th event the PvP matchup where everyone can display their skills (but not their gear)

And the Finale would be the running of the Obstacle Course winning design by any who wish to compete.
That's a rather brilliant summary :) I think most of these things could happen on a weekly basis, if the community is interested. I'm sure Trendy would contribute stuff, and I have my own collection of trophy loots, so we won't be at a shortage for prizes.

I would love a beach map of some sort. Just to make all us nerds feel like going out :skeleton: Got a few idea's about costumes u should be able to get as a reward. If any of u moderaters likes this idea pls pmg me or reply plz.