I can do it as long as it is not against forum rules first of all. Expressing own word is part of being a forum member. I'm not american or mexican and I don't have doritos and tacos across avery corner of town also.

And if it was sorry, then Cliff should be sorry for what Karathiki was in beggining, about why harpoons still bugs out, I can go on... If Trendy don't want to ever say sorry then please test dlc 2 weks more and delay release date 2 weeks in Digst so no one will even know it's delayed and instead we all get polished content we gonna pay for. I see sense here.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zzzzz
I'm not saying that it's not good value BUT READ that it is copy of karathiki pack and why paid if Karathiki was free. The common idea about differing same based only with different looks packs is unforgivable.

How about looking at it the other way around?

That we were lucky to get the first one free rather than unlucky we had to pay for this one?

No, it only fair when both are made on same conditions. Or paid both or free both. It's about good face of game developers.

Can't wait for "we are sorry for all hackers that ruined balanced fun, for all paypal shops that buy new game copy on new accounts after ban for money they got from selling, but NOW WE FIXED IT" apologize DLCs :D

No, it only fair when both are made on same conditions. Or paid both or free both. It's about good face of game developers.

so you'd rather they were both paid for?

Now it's obvious you're just being silly.

Ye I would so: not me, not even a single person would create dozens of threads about it and we all would just buy DLC like we usually do. It's not about money but rules themselves.

Ye I would so: not me, not even a single person would create dozens of threads about it and we all would just buy DLC like we usually do. It's not about money but rules themselves.

I'm not really seeing these "dozens of threads."

And tbh I'd say it is more about money

I'm an adult I earn own money and enough of it to buy a game if I want it and DLC to that game if I want them too, so no, it's only about being stepped on.

The map has retarded birds like the jungle which will prevent a lot of players from even using it. They're annoying as hell.

The map has retarded birds like the jungle which will prevent a lot of players from even using it. They're annoying as hell.

Yes, already saw that and my YT video showing bug and reported in ISSUES didn't got any attention I think, showing bug, saying what MIGHT cause it and how to fix it; and no move about it from devs. Way to go :D

I'm an adult I earn own money and enough of it to buy a game if I want it and DLC to that game if I want them too, so no, it's only about being stepped on.

Are you sure you're an adult? I mean, only a child would be whining about having to pay $2 for something with their hard earned babysitting/lawn mowing money.

Are you sure you're an adult? I mean, only a child would be whining about having to pay $2 for something with their hard earned babysitting/lawn mowing money.

Let me check my ID... Yup it says I'm over 21 years old.
You sir, can't understand meaning of my posts and I forgive you because not everyone on earth is born as a good reader. Not only a child would whine, try to listening to your parents about gasoline prices going up and up for example. Two dollars is low price even for a child as you may know, therefore again I repeat exclusively for you - rules matter.

Wanted to forget about this topic since I said my statement but with you all adding wood into fire it will never end for sure.

Zzzzz
I'm not saying that it's not good value BUT READ that it is copy of karathiki pack and why paid if Karathiki was free. The common idea about differing same based only with different looks packs is unforgivable.

I have nothing to forgive them for. So calling it unforgivable is a bit foolish. You have nothing to forgive them for. They didn't do jack to you. By your reasoning, hey you already paid for the game, why should you have to pay for anything else? You already paid for the computer, why should you have to pay for the game?! You already paid for the internet connection, why should you pay for the computer to play it on..! WHY WHY, WHY GOD WHY?!?! Stop overdramatizing something that is all in your head just because you don't want to spend $2 on someone else's product that they have every right to charge you for.

And stop trying to say other people don't understand you are saying it's amatter of 'rules' (Principles is the right word, not rules).. Everyone knows what you are saying, they just DISAGREE. It's not a matter of principle that the company is allowed to charge you for their product if they want and give you other content for free if they want.

Ye I'm done. And Trendy asked me for links to karathiki and umf bugs I recorded... it's 4th time already btw. Looking forward to seeing it in patch notes. In meantime gonna record retarded wyverns in Cliff too missed by 120 harpoons :D

stop fighting.

We're not fighting we are having a lively debate. Unfortunately he can not buy the following which most likely leads to at least a partial amount of angst he is feeling.

We're not fighting we are having a lively debate. Unfortunately he can not buy the following which most likely leads to at least a partial amount of angst he is feeling.

I wouldn't worry about it. He's mentioned several times how he 'makes enough money for the DLC' but every single post or thread I see from him is complaining about the price of some different DLC. Even when it's off-topic to the thread.

Sigh, not this again.

You're adding nothing new, just re-hashing the same points. You don't have to respond. First, look at the user's previous posts and those threads. You can judge whether this person is worth replying to by the quality of those posts.

What these forums need are +/- ratings on posts...

I just hope it's joinable as long as host has it because I didn't find Karathiki enjoyable with the crazy wyvern paths and build times, so it will have to prove itself before I make any purchase.

This argument is out the windows until we get the rest of the shards pack.

We also payed for the complete shards pack and we still don't have what we paid for. I am sick of having to fork out more money for content when i am waiting for the content i already paid for.

I don't mind so much having to pay for it, i do mind having to pay for something else when i haven't gotten what i already paid for.

No sorry, the argument is still very valid at the moment. You paid for the shards pack, you're going to get the shards pack. If you're sick of forking out money for non shards content then don't get the content; last I checked I didn't receive a message from TE telling me that I need to buy the new buck twenty five content or else I couldn't play DD anymore.

It's all just entitled nonsense.

I am sick of having to fork out more money for content when i am waiting for the content i already paid for.

I don't mind so much having to pay for it, i do mind having to pay for something else when i haven't gotten what i already paid for.

Like the above poster (Vesper)pointed out.. You don't have to pay for anything.. The downloadable content is designed so that you can pick and choose what you want to pay for without having to pay for the parts you don't want, cant afford or don't want to shell the money out for. You don't have to buy anything but the base game. Noone is forcing it down your throat. If you have personal OCD issues where you -must- own every DLC to feel complete, this is a personal issue better suited for a therapist than Trendy's forums.

My problem is that if this isn't supposed to be apart of the Eternia Crystal pack, how come there are Spiders and Djinn on non-nightmare modes?

Trendy can decide pretty much whatever they want in terms of what's free and what's not. My only problem is that its confusing to figure out what you can play for free. It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, and that's why there are 8 pages of this thread. Even if it doesn't make sense initially, we can all read and figure it out. Once we do that, then it's time to fork out some cash or go without it. Complaining that something should be free won't get you very far in a game or in real life.

I wouldn't worry about it. He's mentioned several times how he 'makes enough money for the DLC' but every single post or thread I see from him is complaining about the price of some different DLC. Even when it's off-topic to the thread.

You sir, are flaming my good person.
I never created or replied in any thread with complaining, and if it looked like it, it was because of a bug or as a roleplay to other user's writing style. Mostly I'm active in threads about bugs, news, trading, classes.