So, I was just sitting and afkin in my tavern, "as yer do", and noticed something that could be a little interesting.

Please remember this is purely speculation, and I thought maybe that it might be worth a discussion.

So, if you look a the crystal colours in your tavern you will notice that the "purple" crystal involves the queen, and her head, which is also purple. If you look at the colours that are available for collection you'll notice that there is purple, blue, yellow, red.

Now lets just say that part 3 map was delayed for release and that the Moraggo Desert was slighty further ahead, resulting in the Morrago map being release before the part 3 shard map was actually meant to be released as the 2nd part, then following this above pattern we actually have a matching colour scenario, which would have been the next map (ocean) = blue, and then Moraggo (desert) which would have equalled the yellow crystal.

So following that logical, it does make you wonder what is in store for the red crystal, maybe some kind of demonic level (especially with the summoner just being annouced).

Any thoughts?

This is just a what-if based on the scenario mentioned in the fourth paragraph, right? (Because we already know the fourth map is some kind of Sky City.)

If so, I'd like to think it'd be at the peak of some kind of volcano. With the boss being some kind of giant molten rock beast.

The 4th stage is a 'sky' stage, with planes and blimps and such. It was briefly shown in the Eternia Shards trailer, and the EV's screenshots.

As mentioned above guys 100% speculation, I just find it interesting if you follow the above logic then you can come to conclusion that the colour red may have something to do with 4th part, not specifically a demonic map as sorts, but maybe as suggested above, a volcano or something to do with "red", maybe the demon boss has been revived and reigns terror over this "sky" stage.

At this point nobody knows, heck the sky map might even just be a challenge map, who knows.

Think its definately worth thinking about though.

Edit: Just had a mighty cool thought that possibly the summoner in efforts to aid our heroes tried to resurrect the demon lord to fight beside our heros, though the ressurection went terribly wrong.

Its abit farfetched I know, but it would be awesome.

As mentioned above guys 100% speculation, I just find it interesting if you follow the above logic then you can come to conclusion that the colour red may have something to do with 4th part, not specifically a demonic map as sorts, but maybe as suggested above, a volcano or something to do with "red", maybe the demon boss has been revived and reigns terror over this "sky" stage.

At this point nobody knows, heck the sky map might even just be a challenge map, who knows.

Edit: Just had a mighty cool thought that possibly the summoner in efforts to aid our heroes tried to resurrect the demon lord to fight beside our heros, though the ressurection went terribly wrong.

It wouldn't work because the consoles don't have any of the characters, for PC maybe, but consoles it wouldn't make sense.

I've decided this is what I'm going to believe is going to happen till TE gives us info on part 4. :-P