Looking to download for PS3

Hey guys I am looking to download for a PS3 just a trial would be good until I can manage to get a card with points to buy the full version. Anyone know where I can download the PS3 trial from? If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated. I know of DD because a friend had the full version and modern weapons :)

PSN Store should have it... just look in PSN games and look for the Dungeon Defenders logo. There should be a demo of the second level. Good luck and enjoy it!

Thanks :) I was playing with a friend and I got up to lvl 9 in about 2h using an apprentice I then grew an attraction to the squire and I LOVE HIM I actually beat the Ogre for the first time at lvl 9 with a lvl 4 weapon using a squire although I had to heal myself I thought it was unbelievable!! LOL

According to my research and knowledge of games similar to this and other sources you are right. So btw what is the lvl cap on a PS3? Please don't tell me it's lvl 8??????

AWESOME!! Okay this officially rules thanks guys :) too bad the rep system for Vbulletin isn't used here :( I would have given you all +rep :)

The PC version is capped to lvl 8 though?? According to the website I read.
Well then I'm not sure... its been awhile since I've played the demo so I'm not sure if it is capped or not... sorry. Maybe someone else will stumble in here and be able to help you more. Sorry

The PC version is capped to lvl 8 though?? According to the website I read.

I think the Demo caps at 8 levels until you purchase the game.

Well the PS3 lvl cap is lvl 82 for the demo too :D

No it's not sorry. It's level 8/9 ish.

PS3 doesn't even have level 82 yet :)

If you have the demo version only, you will be limited in how at you can get.

I was never limited on the demo, heck I even thought I saw some people hit 70 on the trial, that's dedication.

Archangel I am going to ask you one question PM me the answer. Do you have an Xbox 360 with Xbox live active and a massive flamming hammer? If not then you are not who I thought you were if it is you then hello!

I think I may know Archangel in real life! Although I am not sure yet.......