Least favorite Monster?

Lately i have noticed that everything on this forum seems to be about the new patch. Between PS3 players discussing it and Xbox players wanting for it. I just wanted to start a thread to lighten up the mood. Anyway I was just wondering what was everyone's least favorite monster to deal with. My personal opinion is those darn assassins. They are constantly destroying my defenses and stabbing me in the back whenever i'm no longer paying real attention.

The DEWs are easy to deal with to stop them from killing your defenses :P your hero on the other hand... is a different story.
I personally hate Goblins and Wyverns. Goblins can slip through between defenses and are often the only thing that gets to the crystal. Wyverns are just annoying in general >> but with the Attack Rate increased with Striker Towers, I use those instead of Slicers. :D They do the job.

Lately i have noticed that everything on this forum seems to be about the new patch. Between PS3 players discussing it and Xbox players wanting for it. I just wanted to start a thread to lighten up the mood. Anyway I was just wondering what was everyone's least favorite monster to deal with. My personal opinion is those darn assassins. They are constantly destroying my defenses and stabbing me in the back whenever i'm no longer paying real attention.

Mages, especially in Pure Stratergy. They have a knack for stopping right outside my towers range.

I HATE wizards.. Like you think goblins get through your defenses? Those little skeletons are a pain! Plus they do not even come after you.. They hid in a corner and shoot fire balls at you.

Ninjas against my tower builder, spiders on mistymire and wyrverns. I don't REALLY hate any of them but have had a few broken crystals due to each of them every now and again.

It's all situational.

PS? Shamans. They stand outside of DPS tower range and throw Fire Balls while summoning Skeletons than can get behind your defenses.

Dealing with towers? Ninjas. When I am trying to upgrade or repair something and a ****ing Ninja jumps at me I get pissed.
Then it's three ****ing more in a row.
>.>

First starting a level? Wyverns. Sometimes I may forget to place towers specifically for them on the first wave.
Nobodies perfect.

Goblins and Kobolds are quite annoying on any game type.
Between tower phasing Kobolds and Harps not hitting Goblins it can be quite frustrating.

Def Assasins and Spiders.

Amen to this brother!

Even with 87%+ resistance armor, once you get webbed, being attacked by a cluster of spiders simultaneously together with Assassins is instant death. :(

Amen to this brother!

Even with 87%+ resistance armor, once you get webbed, being attacked by a cluster of spiders simultaneously together with Assassins is instant death. :(

Not with a 6000+ health squire with a fairy healing 248 6 times a second XD

Even with my tank squire I have still died to a group of spiders constantly webbing me as assassins wrecked me. All in all it was not a desirable position to be in.

Not with a 6000+ health squire with a fairy healing 248 6 times a second XD

Even with my tank squire I have still died to a group of spiders constantly webbing me as assassins wrecked me. All in all it was not a desirable position to be in.

It's really all dependent on the number of spiders vs Assassins present at the time.

If it's just 1 assassin and 4-5 spiders simultaneously, it can be a rather annoying and slow death. However it is possible to get out of the situation.

But the scenario that I usually die from happens in Mistymire when there is a group of at least 1 spider and a small group of 3 assassins jumping at me with coordinated endless attacks. Very difficult to escape.
The Attack power of Assassins in Misty is higher than usual in the campaign maps. :(

Ninjas are annoying as hells alls they do is jump out of thin air and bash you in the face while your trying to repair/upgrade... and when they come in groups and ur on a tower squire just forget killing them and accept death and most likely defeat beacuse they will get behind all your defenses and destroy EVERYTHING...

When i was first starting out, it was the mages, ALWAYS THE MAGES, that destroyed my towers and then my crystal. Recently however, i've taken a dislike to archers. I'll be trying to build a tower and then get shot just before i finish

I HATE the dark elf warriors spiders and djinns don't really bother me but the ninjas have gotten on my last nerve when I'm trying to power level on glitterhelm they jump over everything then start F*cking sh*t up