Sign in to follow this  
Ice

Console - Report a Game Issue / Glitch / Bug

Hallo ich habe mal ne frage ich,spiele Dungeon Defenders 1 auf der Xbox 360 und bei mir und einen freund von mir Stürtz immer das level Himmelstadt kurtz vor der letzden welle ab.was kann ich dagegen tun?

Über eine Antwort würde ich mich sehr freuen.
Danke

--XBOX 360--

I was just playing as normal completed a mission on insane then when i was in the tavern selling my useless stuff and the game crashed which is odd because it never has before on other games.

and i loaded back up after i get a data corrupt message from you losing around 4 million mana so now i have zero and all my equipment including my first ever godly staff for my mage all gone so now im angry and wont be starting again at lv 70 with nothing at all.

worse backup system ever

i need my important things back please or this game is dead to me. and i was really enjoying the game too and 3rd day playing this happens

[360] Name Glitch

Hello. I just downloaded the game and feel like I could really enjoy it and would likely purchase the expansions for it if I could only get this one issue resolved. Every time I create a new squire, the class I wish to begin with, no matter what I type in as the name, it shows up to others as Gareth. I type in Argyle, I see Argyle everywhere it can possibly be seen. My friends see Gareth. Gareth shows up on the leader boards. I even paid the 50k banked mana to change it, from Argyle to Argyle on my screen mind you, and everyone else still sees it as Gareth. What can I do to fix this? Thanks, in advance, for a speedy response, as I would like to rectify this situation and play tonight.

[xbox360] i have lost everything i have, 3rd day playing my game crashed and curropted my data so now am a lv 70 with nothing at all 4 million mana gone and all my weapons and pets for all characters including my first ever Godly weapon for my mage all gone

and my rewards for achivements that i cannot re-do beacuse it can back-up ur achivements for some strange reason and any items u locked in the store but not ur best locked weapons and gear and ect in ur item box

can u please give me my 4 million mana and my Godly staff back that is all im angry about losing the rest i can earn back at least
within time

--XBOX 360-- DazedWharf88

called Xbox live told me to go here profiles diapered when game froze online achievements are the are still there, but profile are not there and can not find profile anywhere. I have tried everything Xbox live told me to try.

(Xbox 360) i had froze well playing a few days ago and then reset my 360 and tried to get on the game again. It froze when I got to the start menu, now everytime I try to go on there it freezes at the same spot just after the opening cinematic so I can not play it at all. I'm glad that it was the free game for the 360 so I didn't have to waste money on something I can't play. Can you please fix this problem, my xbox account name is RaineUzumaki like my name on here.

(Xbox 360) i had froze well playing a few days ago and then reset my 360 and tried to get on the game again. It froze when I got to the start menu, now everytime I try to go on there it freezes at the same spot just after the opening cinematic so I can not play it at all. I'm glad that it was the free game for the 360 so I didn't have to waste money on something I can't play. Can you please fix this problem, my xbox account name is RaineUzumaki like my name on here.

I am having the same problem.

Me and my friends are playing on PS3 and the online is blacked out along with the DLC did they stop supporting the online servers???

Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to provide online service access to the PS3 version of the game.

We're looking into this. What PSN region (US, EU) are you playing from? Perhaps service is being disabled by region.

To the best of my knowledge, the online service will be permanently unavailable for the PS3 version of the game. We designed the PS3 version (and some PC versions) of Dungeon Defenders around GameSpy. With our extension over, it looks like the online portion will no longer be accessible. Local co-op will still be available.

I registered wanting to file a complaint and that I got robbed mid game. My high end godly enchanted armor set and my photon gun was removed from my equipped items by another player. Is there a patch coming to prevent this?

It took a while to find those items (level 74 huntriss) and to be just stolen in a matter of minutes is ,at the very least, disheartening.

I do have the persons details.

[360]

Did the quick version of the tutorial yet didn't get the accomplishment for going through the tutorial called "Good Student". This wouldn't be that big of a deal but, there is no way to go through the tutorial after the first time. (that I have noticed anyway) And this accomplishment has to be received in order to receive the accomplishment for achieving all accomplishments. Yes, that was a bit interesting to explain haha. Please let me know how to fix this.

[360]

Did the quick version of the tutorial yet didn't get the accomplishment for going through the tutorial called "Good Student". This wouldn't be that big of a deal but, there is no way to go through the tutorial after the first time. (that I have noticed anyway) And this accomplishment has to be received in order to receive the accomplishment for achieving all accomplishments. Yes, that was a bit interesting to explain haha. Please let me know how to fix this.

Someone will help you! There is a way to reset the tutorials, so you can watch them. Think in options?

Okay, I just signed on today and all my characters are gone. I lost a 75 huntress, a 79 squire, a 75 apprentice, a 74 monk, and several dps characters I just started T.T

I tried emailing [email]lostheroes@trendyent.com[/email] but it says its not going through
Gamertag Mugetsu htrial

Insane glitch!!!!

If you drop items that sell for high amounts of mana. then activate the crystal, wait for the "combat phase" to flash and re-equip the item you keep the item but the mana is still added to your bank making it easy to make millions every round.

(PS3)I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up since the gamespy shut down. Dungeon Defenders no longer has online gameplay. Is there a patch coming soon for this, maybe put us into the steam community or anything? I bought the game and all expansions for the PS3. My computer isn't strong enough to play the computer version.

Would appreciate a patch to put us on another gaming community! Thank you :)

DD is no longer being fixed/worked-on/patched/updated. If you're on PS3, you're stuck to playing solo or split screen. You should make the change to PC, like I did. It's not perfect, but it's a lot more fun than consoles.

Hi, i just got dungeon defenders yet when i opened the game and went to play i had another account and that account had beat the game on hard and insane and had i bunch of level 83 characters which i deleted hoping it would solve the problem but then i realized that he had maxed pets and 100 million mana in his bank do you know anything about this my steam account is ravenfight790 in case you need it

@Ice quote:

Hello Xbox360 and PS3 players!

If you notice a game glitch or problem with the game itself (like bugged mobs or items) please post it here and put [PS3] or [360] at the start of your post so we know what console you are on. Also please only post here after you've gotten the patch that was released on 4/10/12(PS3) | 4/18/12(PS3 EU) and TBD(360).

Technical support like if you are unable to get something to work specifically (like controller issues) should be its own thread.

Do not post exploits.