Best way to get mana after the patch?

Man wtf is going on the patch for ps3 australia still hasnt come out and is pissing me off wtf going on?

where do you see signs of exploits, classic? The poor kid is just asking the best way to get mana.

a normal answer would be. Play, pick up everything and sell.

He disnt ask what is the best exploit nowadays.

Dont you agree?

where do you see signs of exploits, classic? The poor kid is just asking the best way to get mana.

a normal answer would be. Play, pick up everything and sell.

He disnt ask what is the best exploit nowadays.

Dont you agree?

It is possible for mods to delete posts fyi.

Or it has already happened in a topic before and he is just warning everybody.

But anyway, as im a poor xbox player i dont have ANY ideia of how to get mana fast.

Man wtf is going on the patch for ps3 australia still hasnt come out and is pissing me off wtf going on?

yea dude i know what u mean, im an EU player and we also have no patch... :demon::demon::demon:

No more discussion of exploits. No more warnings anymore. Straight to infractions.

Is it really considered an exploit when they have known about it since day 1, and even with this patch 6 months later they have failed to fix it? I personally despise and don't use any of the mana exploits, but them only fixing animus's and failing to adjust all the other items kind of makes me wonder if they are actually against those other exploits or not... :(
Why didn't they fix it in this patch since they've known about it since release day? They even announced that they'd fix it and yet didn't, I'm seriously confused about what they see as an explot now... :(

yea dude i know what u mean, im an EU player and we also have no patch... :demon::demon::demon:

You guys get it the 18th, the xbox players don't even have a date yet so you guys should feel lucky...

Because it hasn't been stated enough apparently:

"Using in game mechanics to exploit the system in a way that they were not designed" is not to be discussed on the forums.

It is an exploit, don't discuss it, move on.

It Is actually the designed mechanic of the game. In the circumstance I am
Not mentioning.

Just sticking up not said anything wrong but you shouldn't make quotes that are incorrect and don't abuse your power ;-). Maybe it was designed that way.

Totally respect you dude and what you do for the community - Just an opinion. ;-). Xxx

Because it hasn't been stated enough apparently:

"Using in game mechanics to exploit the system in a way that they were not designed" is not to be discussed on the forums.

It is an exploit, don't discuss it, move on.

Why didn't you address my question: if they see it as an exploit (which I do as well), they say they will address and fix it in the patch, yet they only very partially closed it after 6 months of working on it, what are we to think? That only the part they fixed was considered by them to be an exploit? Are you saying that in all this time they couldn't find a way to properly patch it to the degree they wanted for the consoles? Those damn mana exploits have had enough coverage on the boards since the game was released, I find it extremely hard to believe that Trendy would only fix like 10% of the exploit and let the rest slide. I'm genuinely baffled by this and I'd like to understand their stance on it.

Like certain other aspects of the patch, it seems it may not have been patched correctly.

I go by what's fixed on PC, and you can't do it there, it's just broken on console. Here's hoping the next patch will fix it, and mana can be valuable again.

How do u see it as an exploit.. Has anyone from trendy actually said ' we did not intend for this to actually happen'.
Ever wondered what the Invest button is called that lol.

They wouldn't of put any value on items and it would only cost to upgrade only,if they didn't want values ;-).

Think about it.

Anyway let's stop talking about it otherwise everything may get nerfed lol.

Like certain other aspects of the patch, it seems it may not have been patched correctly.

I go by what's fixed on PC, and you can't do it there, it's just broken on console. Here's hoping the next patch will fix it, and mana can be valuable again.

With your logic and my inexperience of the PC version your now making more sense ;-). Nuff said.

Fixing it will alienate any new comers we will be like multi millionaire footballers with all the top gear they can only dream of.

I would like what u invest Is what it's worth :-)

Unfortunately it's now too late for this since the mana cap has already been raised. Yesterday alone, I saw several players already with 150M+ mana in their bank... The only way they had to restore mana value was to fix the exploit at the same time than they upped the bank to 200M. I'm afraid now that there is a lot of exploited mana already in circulation and that mana will now never be a remotely valuable commodity :(

EDIT: I guess if the fix would come in next week's update patch it would reduce the effect a little bit, but anytime after that will be too late... :( Any chance to nudge the devs to know if they plan to include it in next week's patch? That's really needed...

Ya, but on pc you can set up an ago shop and profit with the right item farming... On console with these great 70^ items what can we do?... Run glitterhelm 8000 times to upgrade one item to max?... Where's the fun in that?