Sign in to follow this  
NomarDll769

Introduce Yourself

Hello, I'm Noodz. And I come from PS3 and maybe only have a good 30 hours played on DD.
But I'm a regular message board'er, so it's only natural for me to get into the forum side of things.

My only complaint is that there's no sense of commeradity here, but that just leaves me to talk about the game exclusively.
Which means you won't be getting many posts from me, but you never know.

I'm actually known best to play CoD, but I just can't stand MW3. You have your games and your not games. MW3 is a not game because it causes more anger than fun. But DD seems to keep-a-giving that fun. And with DD, what anger?
Nah, but it's still a great thing to step from MW3 and into DD.
But I'll still be associated with MW3 for my clan and another forum. I actually moderate my clan's official page and know more about MW3 shotguns than any forumer's to cross me.

But I have been playing DD with another mod for my clan, and we are having as much fun playing DD in one day as we'd have in weeks of MW3.

This will probably be the only time I bring the CoD topic up, and I hope there's some cool cats hiding in this here forum.
Meh, what the hell. Might as well try to stir up the off-topic section with some quality discussion and forum games. But I gotta get going. Later!

My name is Danniko Tony Zeia Hana (Usually go hy Danni and Daniel) and I like to be called mustard by my friends because my yellow Assyrian skin makes me look good with a hot dog :D I also like cake

Hello, my name is Vincent. I just want to let everybody know that this game is hands down the best game ever created.

I'm happy and proud to be a part of the community.

Thank you to the founders and creators of the game :)

Hola, im Hopsin, as you know me as BlackReaper14, i really like this game as well as all of the people that play, and especially the moderators and my few really good friends : DeathDealer1877 viperssnipers RivalKidd Kryptness and all the moderators and stuff especially Hitmonchan :D i rate this game 10/10 im glad to be apart of this communtiy

Hello, my name is Vincent. I just want to let everybody know that this game is hands down the best game ever created.

I'm happy and proud to be a part of the community.

Thank you to the founders and creators of the game :)

Always good to hear :)

hey, my name is Elrik i go around as Tulan8 and ive been addicted to this game since i started playing :) sign of exellence :p

Hey All

The name is is ShoHung7! First time here, long time defender!

I play a MEAN monk and a decent huntress. I'm on the PSN with two others and looking for a fourth. So if you're interested, drop me a line and we'll do something. Also recording future sessions!

I hope to see you slaying everything!!!!

Hi all, I've been lurking in this forum for a while, and just now decided to participate. I've been playing Dungeon Defenders for a while now, although I'm only starting to farm mythical gear since I only recently reached level 74+ with most of my characters, and I'm loving it.

I mostly solo, because I have an unusual playing time frame.

Well, see you in the forums, and possibly in-game.

Howdy! I'm Sutomo but you can call me Sutomo... Yeah... that's me... Anyways , I'm glad to be here and meet great people. I dream of becoming a game artist so that my work will be EVERYWHERE! Mwhaha! Kidding... but still want to become a game artist. I'm studying on my own and try to bring what's best in me :) I love games and I love playing just for the design and sometimes, for the story. Although it's my first "contact" with you all, I hope I get to know more of you!

Cheers!
Sutomo

Hello people. RL name is trent and gaming has been a big influence in my life. Started at age 3 and now 22 years later I'm still enjoying freetime with good games like this one. Married 3 years and just had triplets when we were expecting a single child.. All good though as we have :monk::monk::monk::monk: boys now!! Catching up on the game atm and hope to have it mastered in about a month or so if I have the time.

Cheers
TR

triplets when we were expecting a single child.

All I can think of to say to that, is that your name totally fits.

Cha
Cha
Cha

Seriously brand new to this game xD, because I'm currently unable to use a credit card, man don't you love the economy? so I'm going to be buying a steam card to purchase this game. you really didn't need to know that but oh well, well about me, nothing to much exiting, I want to be a pilot in the USAF I like to game I usually go by xXDijiXx, xDijix, Diji, but with dungeon defenders i thought i could remake that, so I'll be going by Arlong I've been gaming since i could remeber. Used to pc game exclusively then i got a PS3 but I'm back to PC for DD. BTW to those of you who haven't played the demo, they are very good at persuading you to get the game, 5k mana cap, squire and app only. 2nd level and 2nd challenge on easy or medium only. Lets you really try it out without really trying it out :P any way that is all. Looking forward to playing online with all of you. Until next time useless humans

From the far reaches of the internet, comes a visitor unlike some others.

Greetings, defenders. It is I, Lan Sukasa, and I wont always be speaking like an extra terrestrial warrior from Planet X kindly visiting Earth just to announce that it is going to die in a few thousand years or so.

Anyhow, I bought DD during the Steam Summer Sale, and I don't regret it, it's pretty much the best Tower Defense game I've played, and I don't even like Tower Defense games that much, mostly because they're pretty repetitive, and they get boring after a little while. Thankfully, that isn't the case with this game, because whenever I say to myself before playing the game "Hmm, maybe I'll play for a little while, and go to bed" Next thing I realize when I open Steam's Shift+Tab menu, it says something like "200 MINUTES CURRENT SESSION" and I'm like "I said A LITTLE WHILE!" In other words, the game is great.

Hello Guys

My Name is Erik Alan Shelton Jr. I am currently an 8th Grader I have been playing DD since it came out on Tab and I am thinking about going into software mainly gaming software design when I am older I have been doing Codeacademy for ever (Teaches you how too you Java Script) and I am getting a pretty good grip on it I love working with computers and re wire them all the time plus work with taking them apart and putting them back together I can basically do it in minutes now and just a little tid bit simple stuff confuses me never ask me too show you my work in math because you will probably be confused that is just a little bit about me :) have fun everyone and go Defend those Dungeons :)

My Dream Job is for to Some Day Design Stuff for Trendy because this is the best game EVER

Hurray...NIlton Rossoni Newbie here in your site..

Cheers...
NIlton Rossoni

lmao arent you the same guy that keeps getting banned?

why so you keep making accounts and posting your full name.. dont you ever learn?

Well may as well do the introduction thing slightly overdue,
John aka Raucent here,been a long time gamer, specifically the Final Fantasy and Megaman Series.
Raucent has become my longtime gamertag from FFXI name generator lol
I picked up DD during the summer sale and as mentioned by others in prior posts have yet to put it down.

Hello all! I have been playing this game for months now on the PS3. add me, fistofnails! I have a mic. I love this game., in very excited to meet all of you! My name is Kara.

I'm Anthony, I'm a recruiter for the army national guard and love this game. Been trying to figure out the best way to build a pc so I can get the best out of it. I find these forums informative and the staff are very good at answering and responding. Nice to meet you all. I play on Xbox gt chaos4eva1

I'm campring1 my PSN is campering1, I misspelled it here and I'm not gonna change it :P I'm not creative with names.
I spend waaaayy too much time on this game and the forums. YLOD here I come! :D
and I love BACON