Sign in to follow this  
NomarDll769

Introduce Yourself

Hello, my name is SL. I am a pyro. My main DD character is a turkey with a flaming katana, and he will make cold cuts out of you if you mistreat him. That is all you need to know.

...Wait what do you mean I can't make cold cuts with something that's flaming.

Introduction: MrOrangeV4, new intern at TrendyEnt

Hello Dungeon Defenders! My name is Alex Polefko and I'm a new intern at Trendy Entertainment. I'll be moderating the forums and assisting with customer service. Along with video games, I love movies, books, playing and watching sports (mainly football, ultimate Frisbee and soccer) and playing music. Please follow me on Twitter: apolefko! I'd love to talk to you guys about movies and all that jazz. See you in the dungeons!

Congratulations on your internship with Trendy! I hope your stay will be as enjoyable as possible, and that the trolls don't get to you.

All the best!

Hi. I'm SonicWind (add a "149" to the end and you get my PSN ID), and I also play Dungeon Defenders. Despite the fact that we console players get the short end of the stick, I still keep DunDef installed on my HDD. Hopefully we can play together sometime.

Hey there.

I was Recently Banned, sorry guys. i cheated in the game, i deleted and sold all my "modded" stuff, and have reverted back to legit playing. Im [XblGt] CoNubCake, call me conub, nub, noob, cuppy, cupcake, i heard it all. i look forward to playing for real again. and again sorry for any inconvenience i have caused in the past. Happy gaming.

Um...

I am Mikaldinho95, you can call me Mike :)

I enjoy Terraria, Dungeon Defenders, Counter Strike Source, Killing Floor and Championship Manager :)
I also enjoy playing football (soccer or american football), Tennis and long distance running.

I do YouTube videos, with a reasonably popular channel which is always growing (30 subs in 4 days!) -http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=indiegamingshowcase

and I like cats!

HI everyone
My name is Roberto Noriega im a gamer who has been thirsting for an awesome new game who can defeat the stupid cod series i finally found it im currently in middle school 8th grade and i play guitar and bass on my spare time

Hello everyone!
My name is Addison and I'm going to college soon to study business and culinary arts so I may open up my own gaming/internet cafe with computers, Gaming Consoles, Food/Drinks and more!
I enjoy my time playing MMO's and just a few hours ago I decided since I have a not good enough laptop and an Xbox 360, I went ahead and bought Dungeon Defenders off of XBLA and I have to say.. I'm HOOKED. I have a squire right now and only been just worrying about increasing his Health and Attack and a bit of speed right now. Nice meeting you all and hope to make some Xbox Live DD friends here!

Well lets see...

First off, I'm Sky (or Skye, but I like Sky) I am currently in college as a pre-med student. I work as an EMT. I'm 19. I love to write and play games, and I have an amazing boyfriend.

Ahh didn't find this thread. ^^

Hello everyone, I am Chris / Bauxe. I guess I will give a reason for my name.

I went to an anime convention called manifest in Melbourne, Australia. I saw this guy wearing a box outfit (literally only boxes) and liked it, so took a few pictures. I used one of them as a display picture for Skype and such, and when I decided I wanted to change my online name, I decided I would do "Like a Box" since a few of my mates said that occasionally in relation to my DP. Then I just rewrote it as Bauxe. ^^

So hello everyone.

Hello everyone
My name is Brett and I go by the gamertag ElectricBlaze on Xbox Live, fell in love with DD after I played the trial and never turned back. I'm glad the community is as great as the game is.

Lerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooyyyyyyyyn jenkinnnns!

Hey, guys im luke i can help you guys out on any level any difficulty. Looking forward to talking to some of you later!

Well i'm Lee, or MannDuo as i'm currently known as in games.

Been a secret reader and finally decided to sign up.

So yeah, from the Isle of Man, currently only playing Dungeon Defenders and Battlefield 3, thoroughly enjoying both!

So yeah, i'm sure you will see me around soon getting into arguments with others.

Im Uprisinq
I like to play LittleBigPlanet 2, Dead Island, and the Jak and Daxter Collection!
Hopefully i get my spot back as a host so I can see all of you guys!