Sign in to follow this  
NomarDll769

Introduce Yourself

names Anthony. i've chosen the name Killax since self naming myself on PS1, my first console. in part to my ability to keep sub par technology ive never been able to distinguish myself much in any game community but i try and forever more will i. video games are my life i could say and that would make a lot of people say i have no life only because i choose to not partake in theirs. im weird. i love the thrill of good competition and companionship. my lifelong goal is to read the dictionary. just once

My name's Ryan, my friend discovered DDFW about 2 months ago and told me about it. I started the download immediately after seeing the screenshots, the graphics for this game (given it's for mobile devices) are breathtaking. I play the game in my spare time (which I have a lot of), and the more I play the more interesting it gets. Looking forward to getting acquainted with the community. 'Till next time, happy defending! :D

Ohai. I'm Zio. I've been zio for a billion years. I really enjoy video games on the xbox and PC. I love late 60's muscle cars and women. I'm also a professional at goofing off. Currently in college and working full time. Also I poop alot.

Sent from my Touch Tone Phone using AOL7.0

Hi,

My name is Kevin. I am an IT professional who is eagerly awaiting the release of Dungeon Defenders on PC. My favorite flavor of ice cream is Vanilla.

Let me reintroduce myself. I'm Virgilio, also known as V here at Trendy. I'm currently an intern Q/A tester, until I can get a swing of things here at the studio. After that, hopefully I'll be joining the art department to create awesome assets.

Hello I'm antsarescary, u can call me antsarescary. My ancestors hail from the modest country of Slovenia, a great land of milk and honey. I myself hail from the great land of America, a land of freedom and bravery. I have a very unique personality, so get use to it. Yes, I like the word hail, it rolls of the tounge real nice. I'm a redneck although my friends say I'm way to smart to be one, they're just jealous. I like guns, but no alcohol for me. I like sports like football, and trap shooting, although I play soccor and golf, because they're fun. I have a cat, and he's CUTE. My uncle owns a construction company, so he has lots of toys. Soon I'm going to shoot his 50cal. Barret, and when i get older, I'm sure, he will let,me take his Ferrari for a spin. Last years Christmas card for my family is us all holding guns, and if that doesn't scream redneck, I don't know what does.

That is my introduction. Thanksi sai

Hi my name is TheEvilNoob. I am the master of all evil and the destroyer of noobs. I am also the official Dungeon Defenders tr0 ll.

Look what waiting for this game has done.... i am bored enough to introduce myself to everyone who already knows me.

Hi my name is TheEvilNoob. I am the master of all evil and the destroyer of noobs. I am also the official Dungeon Defenders tr0 ll.

Look what waiting for this game has done.... i am bored enough to introduce myself to everyone who already knows me.

I think you mean leader of noobs :p

Can you be a leader in a group of one??

Nice try classic, but finally is right i can't be a leader of one (since my minions aren't humanoids). Also how can i be the leader of all noobs if i kill noobs XD. Plus everyone knows that the leader of all noobs is noobzilla (who i killed).

Piral's Introduction

Hey guys, my name is Pat. (Piral is my interwebs name. Long story.)

I live in England. I don't want to say much more than that, or this may turn into a rant.
I'm currently in college, studying IT. Learning about graphics, game development, hardware, web design and other software.
It's very interesting, and I've already survived one year, and I'm now onto the tougher, upper course - which is where it really counts.

I'm a strange guy who likes to play games, create games, talk about interesting things, have a laugh, and other miscellaneous things.
Problem being, er, I'm not very co-ordinated, so when it comes to sports, I'm a bit of a klutz. :skeleton:

Because of that, I generally sit at home playing games such as Minecraft (addictive as hell), MMOs, and a couple of games on Steam. Looking forward to playing the heck out of Dungeon Defenders. Pre-ordered it, and I'm certain the Aperture Handheld Portal Device will make an interesting addition.

But my biggest hobby in general would be making games and talking about games...yeah, I don't do much. :demon:

Having seen and learnt lot of things, I feel like I really want to get into the game design business in the future as I really think it'll suit me nicely. I even hope to get one of my game ideas completed at some point. I have loads, but something in my brain just says "Naaah" and I move onto something else. :monk:

Well, I look forward to getting to know more people here on these forums. :squire:

See you around!

Hey guys, my name is Pat. (Piral is my interwebs name. Long story.)

I live in England. I don't want to say much more than that, or this may turn into a rant.
I'm currently in college, studying IT. Learning about graphics, game development, hardware, web design and other software.
It's very interesting, and I've already survived one year, and I'm now onto the tougher, upper course - which is where it really counts.

I'm a strange guy who likes to play games, create games, talk about interesting things, have a laugh, and other miscellaneous things.
Problem being, er, I'm not very co-ordinated, so when it comes to sports, I'm a bit of a klutz. :skeleton:

Because of that, I generally sit at home playing games such as Minecraft (addictive as hell), MMOs, and a couple of games on Steam. Looking forward to playing the heck out of Dungeon Defenders. Pre-ordered it, and I'm certain the Aperture Handheld Portal Device will make an interesting addition.

But my biggest hobby in general would be making games and talking about games...yeah, I don't do much. :demon:

Having seen and learnt lot of things, I feel like I really want to get into the game design business in the future as I really think it'll suit me nicely. I even hope to get one of my game ideas completed at some point. I have loads, but something in my brain just says "Naaah" and I move onto something else. :monk:

Well, I look forward to getting to know more people here on these forums. :squire:

See you around!

Hello hello! You must tell us the story behind "Piral"

http://www.forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?4065-Toon-Names-)

Im Takami ^^ Im a moo moo cow and I go Moooooo! I like gaming , um o.o waffles and also cookies : D

Cow Power!!!

You're also generous and free-spirited.

Thanks for making our forums brighter and better. :^)

[quote]Im Takami ^^ Im a moo moo cow and I go Moooooo! I like gaming , um o.o waffles and also cookies : D

Cow Power!!![/quote]

What kind of cow? Patched? Spotless?

Hi, I play Dungeon Defenders on Android, and I joined this forum since I like Trendy's fast support and performance. Thinking Dungeon Defenders is the best mobile game ever :D
I'm Androoid on FB.
I'm Gamer 9990 on Gamespy! :D

Hi. This is a good game. I didn't realise people've been playing it for so long. I just saw it on Steam the other day.

One question: I earned the Smithy achievement in-game, but it's not on Steam? I dunno why that is...