Sign in to follow this  
NomarDll769

Introduce Yourself

Hi guys my name is Sydney.
I live in The netherlands.
Currently i am studying for chemical engineer/procesoperator vapro D.
I was born as a gamer since i was shitting in my pants i was playing pacman , classic prince of persia , commander keen etc etc.

I have been checking DD forum for a long time and decided to register myself a while ago.
With gaming experience i probably played almost everything from mmorpg,rpg,fps,strategy,rpg-strategy, simulators, you name it.

I hope to play with you guys when DD is released.

Hey I found this game when it was linked to at Shacknews back when the official announcement was linked to in the comments and have been thoroughly intrigued since. Been playing games for going on two decades and been trying to sell this games to people I know for quite some time now.

You can all know me as Omega. My real name is Alex. I'm PSNOmega on PSN if you want to play Fat Princess with me, I've been pretty hooked on that lately.

I've been playing games since I've had long term memory. Starting from TRS-80 and everything after that. And I do mean a lot.

Some absolute favorite games in my past?

o Joust on TRS80
o Archon and Archon II on C64/128
o Those old Moraffware Games
o One Must Fall 2097
o Tyrian
o MegaMan & MegaMan X
o Total Annihilation
o Final Fantasy 7
o Final Fantasy Tactics
o Asheron's Call
o Warzone 2100
o Homeworld
o Soul Calibur
o Patapon
o Sins of a Solar Empire
o Fat Princess

...as well as some board/living room floor games like M:TG, BattleMasters and Battlelore. I'm a games rules system nut and you will usually find that I can trash any game for being too "simple". A sad reality of today's gaming industry.

Boring stuff? I'm a web developer, I work on my own PHP framework built on Doctrine 2.0, as well as dabbling in other forms of recreational programming. Including making Excel spreadsheets talk to IBM mainframes. I am a free software nut, running Ubuntu at home.

Looking at Dungeon Defenders, it's obvious the developers care about making a game that's more than a playable movie. I'm excited to see where all this goes as this game is hopefully going to feature more depth than anything we've seen in a good while.

Ahoy da mates,

I am an 28 years old Gamer from Germany.
I cant realy remember wich my first Game was. But Prince of Persia was the first one ive completed i think.

My english isnt the best, but even though I am a German I have sence for humor ;)

The resson why i am here?
The game isnt out jet but looks already very awesome. Im looking forward...+ This game isnt made by Activision-Blizzard, Ubisoft or Electornic Arts

Hey all,

You can call me DrJohnston. I doubt my real name matters.

I've been looking at this game for a couple of months now and I decided to join the craze.

Can't wait to try it out; hope this place holds a friendly community.

Hi. I'm Snorty. Scribbles told me about this game and now I'm going to get it when it comes out, apparently :D

Woo!

Greetings my friends,
Names Jared, I'm a paramedic in training, working 2 on 4 off,
Schedule leaves plenty off free time, all of which will be put towards this game when it comes out.
I don't think iv ever wanted a game to hurry and come out this badly before, it combines 2 of my favorite game types, and I couldn't be more excited.
xbox tag - JRodslegend
Anyone else playing on 360 and wants to topple the leaderboards with me please add.
From what I hear, gonna need a really dedicated team for some of the later levels/challenges.
So let's do it!
:)

Im borgqueenx and will be known here as the guy you dont wanna mess with ingame:p
Im a gardener as a job at a big hotel, and have music and light as my hobby.
I am from NL:)
il cya ingame.

Arterra here. my current iphone mmo has gotten slightly bland (too many farming quests make brain mush) so you will be seeing me more on this forum than on theirs. and i posted *alot* on theirs. +1 me if you are also a convert and know who i am and what i mean...
anyway info:
senior at highsch.
looking for games to play
bored out of my mind.

Well, I'm Nevemoth. I've been playing MMO's, TD's, and RPG's for a very long time now, and am very excited at the possibilites of DD:FW! :)

I plan to be active on this forum, as this game has arrested a considerable amount of my attention for the time being. My GC is Nevemoth, and I play at random times a throughout the day (EST).

Lol hi Bal! The good news is here you don't get banned for stupid reasons lol.
No chatbox, tho!
And we so took over the PL forums with DD lol. Still going strong...

Hi, I'm Ian aka TheFayde, nonfattoaster and 5ol1d5n4k3 depending on what I'm playing and where. Been gaming forever pretty much since I was 9 started with 2nd gen sega (the one with the sonic 2 bundle) if I ain't here or playing dd, I'm either at work, sleep or playing HoN, DAO, Dynasty Warriors, WoW, Guildwars list really can go on for days but RPGs, TD's, Shooters, Racing, and hack n' sLashers are my fav. That's pretty much all you need to know if you want to know more ask. And I do have a twitter.

Hello Ian! :D

My nickname is Tudhalyas, I'm 26 and I come from Italy. I'm an avid RPG/FPS/TPS gamer and I wanted to get DD as soon as I put my hands on an Android phone (put an evil laugh here). In real life, I'm a computer engineering student finishing its last university courses, hoping to become a videogame developer... :D

See you around guys!

Wassap, yo. I'm Banned, DA MAN. Was chillin' out, maxin' and relaxin' all cool, shootin' some coke outside of Spacetime Studios, when a couple noobs, they were up to no good, started makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight, and the devs got scared, so they banned my ass.

And that's why I'm here, sucka! Although, I can't play, since DD has a whack smack, little quack firmware restriction in place(jailbroken). Gonna wait till an untethered 4.2 JB comes out, so I can molest some mother flowers, Nero Claudius Caesar Drusus Germanicus style.

So yeah, hi.

DIT-TO-THA-E: Just read that 4.1 support is coming soon, awesome possum.

I came from PL also..played everquest for 5 years. was in one of the top three guilds on my server, played everquest 2 some...umm world of warcraft for 3 years or so...finally got out of online gaming on my computer...started playing pocket legends but now i am here :)

Well since I've been posting I might aswell introduce myself...I'm a 30 year old male...whoops too much info hehe. And I run a forum for Apple devices (I wont put the address down in case I get banned...PM me if you want the address). I've been a WoW member for 1 year but left now because of repetitive quests and a not too caring community.

I've been a gamer since the Spectrum 128k days...I love RPG's and the like, so hopefully this game will keep me occupied (when I aint releasing cracked games/apps to "The Community") Yep thats right I'm jailbroken, an iPhone is just a phone untill it's jailbroken. (I didn't jailbreak for free apps, I did it to unrestrict my iPhone, Bluetooth File Transfer etc)...

Well thats all your getting about me...for now!

Sure I'll bite. I'm a latter 30s Kernel Driver and User mode app developer (C/C++/ASM and some others) from Jacksonville, FL. Played WoW for ~4 years, ran a 500+ toon top 150 ranked guild (4 25 man teams, 8 10 mans), got out of it as it was a bit boring, and the social experiment side was done. I have a digital distribution tech company that takes games with zero integration and lets people play them with only 10% of the game delivered while streaming it on the fly for the PC.

Found DD on the Google app store for my Samsung Epic 4g, it's a good 45 minute distraction to get away from coding.

I've been doing mods / dev work in the game space for about 15 years. Google my nick, you'll laugh at some of the retro stuff.

Hello, You can call me Kim.
I also like to stalk evilmrfrank..*drool*

I didn't think that this forum has been started already. Anyways, m'names Tony, and i'm COMPLETELY new to both the game and the forums. So don't get annoyed at the many questions I may bombarde you all with. :)

I'm sorta known...
Some users may have seen me online recently doing nothing but Pure Strategy, for experience reasoning and for less lag on my SGS i500.
Found out about this while looking at Steam and Spectral Souls at the same time, lol. LOVE THE GAME, but I went into some old repository of my friend's, downloading the Alpha. Man, it lags my PC... I hope you have some major display settings available, like the upscale, resolution, toggle bloom, toggle AA, and DRAW DISTANCE... it helps me out.
Anyway, find my DD PS game: Pure Strategy Evangelion. (HA! ALWAYS a fan of the series... and the name? A bit clever.)

I like this thread. Though I've already introduced myself formally, I'd like to give a brief nerd intro.

So before DunDef consumed my life I had a bad League of Legend addiction. It shames me to say I played LoL a LOT for the better part of a year. (Astronaut Teemo FTW)

I've played almost every mainstream MMO since The Realm. EQ, EQ2, Asherons Call, AC2, AoC, DAoC, Warhammer, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, Aeon, FFXI, FFXIV, etc.. And well, I get bored of them all after about a month. I have a bad habit of wasting my money on MMO's and never playing them.

Currently when I do have some free time I'll play some BF:BC2 or Marvel vs Capcom 3. But most of all I enjoy Minecraft :)

I've also started re-watching BSG cuz it's fraking amazing. And I'm finishing up Feast for Crows (the "Game of Thrones" series as most people prefer to call it)

hi my names jack, i just play and love the game tickadeboo and a big fat thumbs up from me hahahahhahaha any freebies i would be most grateful lol tha knws hahahhaa

I'm Michael from PHILIPPINES. finally after few weeks after joining here now i can able to post comments. thanks to the admin after a few emails sent to them. so my first post is to intruduce self. my online username is weibkreuz most of the time.when the username is already taken i'll go to mikeweibkreuz ,inspired by one of my favorite anime series. hope to meet more gamers here that can help me.