PS3 players please vote on this!!! TE Please take a look here.

He said difficulty OPTION, so we have he OPTION to turn it on :D

I bet it's an increase to insane difficulty, just what I've always wanted, well characters too but that's not possible...:(

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said difficulty OPTION, so we have he OPTION to turn it on :D

Or the "option" to use/select it.

The way I see it, HC doesn't make the game any harder; it makes it more challenging.
So it would seem that a new difficulty option would mean the option of a new difficulty.

Just like we have the option to play on Easy, but we don't.

This is really random but just my opinion:
What's the point of raising the manna cap to 82 if it takes weeks or even months just to gain a level over, say, 74? I mean, this is getting crazy. I kind of like the new weapons and strong armor and stuff but yeah, I agree. Other than the EXTREMELY slow leveling rate, I say this is getting too easy.

If a higher difficulty is just enemies with more hp or nerfed stats....there our no point.it's no different from just not leveling and using
Lower upgrade items, unless there are different rewards.

If a higher difficulty is just enemies with more hp or nerfed stats....there our no point.it's no different from just not leveling and using
Lower upgrade items, unless there are different rewards.

That is a very poor argument.

Do you remember the Trendy Hosted event "Beefcake Festival" where you had to beat Alchemical lab with a much harder demon boss?

Personally I did not compete in that event, however I do remember people who did participate - discussing about how normal goblins/orcs had approx 100k -250k hp and The Demon boss possessing a ridiculous amount of Hitpoints. Many people had a tough time. They were too busy repairing or fighting. Only one or the other.

If Trendy could somehow implement a similar sort of idea of difficulty into the game to balance out the dps of the post patched normal weapons vs. the hp of enemies. That would provide at least a minimum of satisfaction.

I also think that without a difficulty increase and the whole new event weapons coming out in the future, people will be able to take down a 1mil health orgre in 2 -3 seconds. :(

1mill damage plus is already do able via modern weapons :)

Lol. This is a tough choice. The game may be very easy for you guys but I on the other hand don't have very good items. Therefore the game is still quite a challenge for me. I am completely unable to do misty pure strat on insane. The orges just destroy everything. I'm almost positive I wouldn't be able to do the new DLC on hard by myself. There is simply too much going on for me to watch all the defenses and take out orges and genies. My towers are just like everyone elses towers before the patch. I just hit 200 att for my squire defenses. But with the latest nerf to him they simply aren't enough. While a harder difficulty would be nice to power level. I probably wouldn't be able to make good use of it. I just can't find good enough loot to help my heros out. So the better loot is more for me. At least until i can do everything myself without any problems.

That is a very poor argument.

Please, if you are going to say it's a poor argument give reasons as to why. hard difficuly and insane difficulty are exactly the same in this game except for greater enemy hp. Beating insane is exactly like beating hard with worse armor and lower levels. The only reason there is to do insane are the better weapons and loot you can win. So if this new difficulty doors not come with new items and the only difference is increased enemy hp.....there is no point, there is no difference.

Please, if you are going to say it's a poor argument give reasons as to why. hard difficuly and insane difficulty are exactly the same in this game except for greater enemy hp. Beating insane is exactly like beating hard with worse armor and lower levels. The only reason there is to do insane are the better weapons and loot you can win. So if this new difficulty doors not come with new items and the only difference is increased enemy hp.....there is no point, there is no difference.

Insane has higher exp, more mana and better drops.
Hard has the same, but worse than Insane and better than Medium.
Medium has the same, but worse than Hard and better than Easy.

The whole point is giving options to a larger target audience.
If the game only had Insane mode from the start, only the hardcore crowd would enjoy that; the casual and core players would get to frustrated to keep playing.

If the game only had Easy, well you can see how that wouldn't be a challenge at all.

The whole point is to give every type of player something that's fun, easy and challenging.
You won't make much money by selling a game that caters to a small percentage of your target audience.

I'm not sure what they have planned but I imagine TE has something in store. I will just wait and see how things go.
The one thing I give TE credit for is they aren't stupid - you just need to give them time to do their own thing and it usually turns out ok

Yes, I can confirm that Eternia Shards 4 will add a new difficulty Option for the console versions :)

-Jer

Just do us a favor submit the Xbox patch first that way everyone will get the patch within the same time of each other

Just do us a favor submit the Xbox patch first that way everyone will get the patch within the same time of each other

We cannot even join any games. I think that is a little more important then your patch..

[QUOTE=UltimateJorts;420347]Just do us a favor submit the Xbox patch first that way everyone will get the patch within the same time of each other

We cannot even join any games. I think that is a little more important then your patch..[/QUOTE]

For starters the 360 patch has already been submitted; Microsoft denied it for an unknown reason.
I'm sure Trendy is working on whatever they can, if anything, to get it approved.

Secondly NA PS3 users aren't all affected by the DunDef_Spider error.
Saying the next patch is more important sound like bias-ism.

Either way they are both in process and all we need to do is wait.

And your crystal's health doesn't recover on insane which can make wyverns more of a pain on insane than on hard.

Holy crap, the patch was supposed to give us better weapons so we could beat Moraggo. Der dah deer!

umm quic, butt in here, nerfing is not a guud idea because it hurts beginner players, I tried on a friends PS3

umm quic, butt in here, nerfing is not a guud idea because it hurts beginner players, I tried on a friends PS3

exactly, people are stupid, only thinking about them selves!