PS3 players please vote on this!!! TE Please take a look here.

I really enjoy all the higher level stuff and wouldnt,mund more. I dont thinj difficulty needs to be bumped yet. I like how its easy gives more time to just get new weapons and loot easier. Anyine beat new map on insane yet? Majority cant beat miaty insane ps and espexially insane survival now. At least it will be doable once we set up with all the new gear. Prolly will take me a few mobths just to level all my charwctors. Everyobe should be happier because this 15$ game is over loaded with new loot as it is. In just saying its good the way it is right now. Im sure they will eventually up the difficulty.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please read my hole post before you vote.. I know some of you are going to say "OHHH new loot!! yeppyy"

Am i missing something?!?! Okay so now we are going to get another patch with better loot and higher levels?!?! This is out of hand TE. The game is already easy. Can you please just give us a Difficulty increase by 50% or 60%.. So we would be playing hard again??

What would you rather have community.. A game that is very easy.. Or some what challenging.

I feel that we are all so excited about all this new loot but in a week we are going to be all maxed out and the game is going to be a cake walk..

Note: i am not raging or flaming. I am simply trying to save DD on console.

well lets face it, morraggo is tough and the boss has 16mil on insane with 4 people, its very challanging to me and i think the whole cause of having superior gear would so that everyone can play in 4 people lobbies and make it fun and also hard at the same time and to get us ready for future DLC's, but i seriously believe that the DLC's will get EXTREMELY hard for parts. 3-4 so i think its actually pretty smart what they are doing for consoles, things are just beginning for the DLC's we have 2 parts left.. I CANT WAIT FOR THE FUTURE CHALLANGES! :)

Yes, I can confirm that Eternia Shards 4 will add a new difficulty Option for the console versions :)

-Jer

This is awesome. Cram in as much loot and higher upgrades aa you can before than.

Yes, I can confirm that Eternia Shards 4 will add a new difficulty Option for the console versions :)

-Jer

Well until then :)

-Jer

Thank you so much Jeremy :)
Gives me something to look forward to

(i can sleep now)

the new difficulty is beginner mode :)

XD, I would LMAO and then die a little inside. That is if we ever get to experience the first patch let alone the one you guys get next week that makes your guys game a completely different game than ours(which it already is), that we will probably never get(at least not this year.) Now anticipating the separation of console discussion into PS3 and 360 discussion :(

-Jer

excellent! can lucid dreams become nightmares? :)

-Jer

Wat.
Do go on.

I was thinking more along the lines of a new MODE (Hardcore?), not a difficulty. But a new difficulty option is fine (:

How about both! :)

For now we are going to call this difficulty the Unknown Nightmare! Just because we do not know if it is NM or what it is :)

How about both! :)

For now we are going to call this difficulty the Unknown Nightmare! Just because we do not know if it is NM or what it is :)

I would call it powered-down Nightmare mode. Though the only other detail I would need is if they would make the enemies from the DLC appear or not. Probably not though, which is fine by me-I hate spiders!

I would call it powered-down Nightmare mode. Though the only other detail I would need is if they would make the enemies from the DLC appear or not. Probably not though, which is fine by me-I hate spiders!

They could make all of them appear.. I mean PS3 is being a lot more easier on devs. So maybe they could?

Why not just call it Console Nightmare.
We already got a console version of Super Loot.

This include xbox360 too?

The 360 is a console, so yes.

I LOVE your signature :D

It may not look like it, but I'm greatly excited for that bit of news.
Now I can see it every time I post!

It may not look like it, but I'm greatly excited for that bit of news.
Now I can see it every time I post!

He said difficulty option.. What do you think that means? Nightmare? Or like Just a difficulty boost..

mmmm they say we wont get nightmare mode, maybe....very very very hard?

Probably a clever name for it like...No Survivors XD

He said difficulty option.. What do you think that means? Nightmare? Or like Just a difficulty boost..

It could be anything from a console Nightmare to console HC mode.
Either way it's awesome.