CONFIRMED New PS3 patch...Hero cap 82!!!

Trendy did not lie. It is not their fault. If anything Microsoft Lied to Trendy so therefor TE lied to you... But not what so ever shape or form did TE lie.. You think they went into work one day and said "oh where going to lie to 360 today"?? Complaining will not get you the patch any faster..

Lol I Microsoft did lie to them. They gave them a date that they later revoked. But really if Microsoft thought it should have been ready yesterday I really don't see it taking that much longer to release. BTW Archangel please cool down. It only has been a day and EU players had to go for two months without a date for the first DLC. I mean only a day has passed and you are already complaining this much...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They got the first dlc for free and they are getting the patch/dlc before us, they have been more than made up for, but we don't even have a date on when we are supposed to be getting the patch/dlc and I can pretty much guarantee that we will not be getting anything special to make up for it. And the patch hardly even fixes any of the problems that they could've fixed on day one and kept the console players playing longer and in turn making them more money because there would be more people buying dlc/playing the game. And it isn't completely microsoft's fault, not by a longshot. Trendy and Microsoft both have caused a lot that shouldn't have happened, Trendy took forever just to submit the patch that only fixes "some" day one issues and Microsoft held back the DLC/patch for whatever reason which we would have by now if Trendy wouldn't have taken months to submit a day one issue patch.

They got the first dlc for free and they are getting the patch/dlc before us, they have been more than made up for, but we don't even have a date on when we are supposed to be getting the patch/dlc and I can pretty much guarantee that we will not be getting anything special to make up for it. And the patch hardly even fixes any of the problems that they could've fixed on day one and kept the console players playing longer and in turn making them more money because there would be more people buying dlc/playing the game. And it isn't completely microsoft's fault, not by a longshot. Trendy and Microsoft both have caused a lot that shouldn't have happened, Trendy took forever just to submit the patch that only fixes "some" day one issues and Microsoft held back the DLC/patch for whatever reason which we would have by now if Trendy wouldn't have taken months to submit a day one issue patch.

omg please stop..... I know you are upset I get it, we all get it, stop posting this on every single thread,
the patch hasnt been released on xbox, you can not complain about "day one issues" not getting fixed.

They should fix the spawn time in Misty as well. I feel like as the waves go on and the closer you get to the end of each wave the spiders take too long to spawn. There is a lot of down time and i personally would rather (after all the regular enemies are dealt with) just have all the remaining spiders spawn at once. This way the waves can be completed much faster. Or at least just reduce spawn time between the waves of spiders.

omg please stop..... I know you are upset I get it, we all get it, stop posting this on every single thread,
the patch hasnt been released on xbox, you can not complain about "day one issues" not getting fixed.

Do you have a 360? At least you guys might be able to get some patching/dlc now that 360 is pretty much out of the picture unless we get some news within the next week or two.

Have fun with the almost superloot and another level increase next week though, hoping for some news by then(next week's digest) and if not well...let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

Do you have a 360? At least you guys might be able to get some patching/dlc now that 360 is pretty much out of the picture unless we get some news within the next week or two.

Have fun with the almost superloot and another level increase next week though, hoping for some news by then(next week's digest) and if not well...let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

You are just plain trolling now. Do note that only a day has passed. Are you really that impatient? And, as I already stated, Microsoft thought it would be done by now-which means it shouldn't be out before long.

Right when we get to level 78 Another 6 levels that require way more xp will come out. YAY (Sarcasm)

The problem is not on how many days passed since the official release date, the problem is that WE DONT HAVE any new date, and now we received this news about a "new patch" raising the lvl cap to 82 and adding some other stuff to PS3 players (so far).

Let me explain you drawing something, in a scale:

PC PLAYERS
PS3 PLAYERS
TAMAGOTCHI PLAYERS
SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR PLAYERS
XBOX PLAYERS (tied with a can of feaces)

This is exactly how we feel right now, with no mom and no dad, only us in the world...

(omg, now i went very deep lolll :D)

The problem is not on how many days passed since the official release date, the problem is that WE DONT HAVE any new date, and now we received this news about a "new patch" raising the lvl cap to 82 and adding some other stuff to PS3 players (so far).

Let me explain you drawing something, in a scale:

PC PLAYERS
PS3 PLAYERS
TAMAGOTCHI PLAYERS
SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR PLAYERS
XBOX PLAYERS (tied with a can of feaces)

This is exactly how we feel right now, with no mom and no dad, only us in the world...

(omg, now i went very deep lolll :D)

+1 Agree

What xbox needs is monthly patching just to catch up to ps3 soon

now there should be a forum section for separate xbox and psn users as this creates no more console section because consoles now differ in versions

This is how it looks NOW
1st-PC-MAC
2nd-PS3
3rd-MOBILE
4rd-XBOX <---:P
Last Months Diagram
1st-PC
2nd-Mobile
3rd- PS3-XBOX
4rth-MAC
LMAO How ironic is that :D

This is how it looks NOW
1st-PC-MAC
2nd-PS3
3rd-MOBILE
4rd-XBOX <---:P
Last Months Diagram
1st-PC
2nd-Mobile
3rd- PS3-XBOX
4rth-MAC
LMAO How ironic is that :D

I would bet you've never played mobile to make as un-educated guess as that.

That list is completely off.

But my list is completely updated ;)

We (xbox players) are under scientific calculators and tamagotchi players

LoL

I know that everybody is tired of seeing this topics, but this is the only way to manifest our irritation...
I dont know if this "patch of the patch" that is going to be launched for PSN (because this console has problems to deal with "spider bla bla bla problem) already got a official announcement, but i know that if this happen it'll be ridiculous.

Imagine... MS is terrible because they are postponing the release of the patch, but (as already announced) it doesn't have the "spider bug", so once it is released it'll be OK (supposedly).
PS3 has problems with this "spider bug" because of (probably) a console's limitation or incapability to compile some information or any kind of incompatibility between the console and what TE developed, shame on you Sony!... and what they got because of this problem? A PRIZE... a new patch with higher lvl cap and probably other fixes and maybe features.
"Bad Bad PS3! because of your bad behaviour i'll punish you with... a new patch with new features!"

I really hope that it is not going to happen, otherwise we'll really need to split this forum to XBOX and PS3 versions... and it'll be shameful for TE.

PS: Even if XBOX would have this same problem, i doubt that it'll receive this same "treatment" (patch) to fix it

You know good and well, if shoe was on the other foot and PS3 hadn't got the patch and 360 did, we'd be speaking to you guys in that sarcastic tone we all hold so dear.

I'm worried that the last 50 legitimate players on 360 are going to move on before the patch. That's the only thing that worries me. Nevermind the fact that there aren't enough paper towels in the world to sop up the drool spewing from the mouths of us 360 players who can't help but read the forum posts about new loot, etc. I'm content enough to keep doing misty and giraffe runs for now, but everyone in the world is guilty of wanting instant gratification. So telling us that it's only been a day or a few days is kind of hypocritical.

You know good and well, if shoe was on the other foot and PS3 hadn't got the patch and 360 did, we'd be speaking to you guys in that sarcastic tone we all hold so dear.

I'm worried that the last 50 legitimate players on 360 are going to move on before the patch. That's the only thing that worries me. Nevermind the fact that there aren't enough paper towels in the world to sop up the drool spewing from the mouths of us 360 players who can't help but read the forum posts about new loot, etc. I'm content enough to keep doing misty and giraffe runs for now, but everyone in the world is guilty of wanting instant gratification. So telling us that it's only been a day or a few days is kind of hypocritical.

again, youre upset about the patch I get it, you have the right to, blame MS, be angry with them, we were given release dates 10 and 11, about me being hypocritical, many defenders have said, well its only been a few days be patience, I didnt say that,that reply was because he was complainig about day 1 issues not getting fixed, I told him you cant complain if the patch hasnt been released, I get youre upset, but dont blame me for writting news about the patch, the new ps3 patch is because we can not play online wich was Trendys fault, and theyre fixing it, if we were in a different situation, xbox with the patch, and ps3 without it, and you had the Spider error, youll be getting a new patch, dont put words in my mouth, Im truly sorry about 360players havent gotten the patch really I am,also about the legitimate player moving on.

I know that everybody is tired of seeing this topics, but this is the only way to manifest our irritation...

You could just not post about your problems. But Microsoft would have to let a patch for a patch through faster because they were the ones who let it through the Quality Assurance in the first place. They probably have a slow Quality Assurance for this exact reason; so less patch for a patch would be made.

On the other hand mobile is okay. The controls are horrible, I think that apprentice only shoots two projectiles out of his staff, but at least the apprentice's tower attack is bug-free there. Then again it always crashes.