Behold.. the Mega Chicken..

How high was the upgrade cost towards the end? And your numbers are on par with my Trans ~200^ + Laser Robot. Not too bad at all.

It was high enough to make me out of tokens+be at 6m mana for awhile.. lol..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was high enough to make me out of tokens+be at 6m mana for awhile.. lol..

wut D:

They should re-name it "Hacker or Grinder Hard Work Award"...

But I salute you for not wasting your life trying to get this, good job

I got mine too, though fully attack upgraded it not hits 400k per egg on dummy even on nightmare :D

named it Golden Chick coz mine is yellow and shines :D

The drops really need to be increased. I still barely find small eggs on NM. this is getting ridiculous, I don't know how some of you are this lucky to even find enough of them.

They drop fine, they're supposed to be a reward for the people who put the time in, if they increased the drop rate, they might as well hand you a chicken when you start the game. I found my small eggs, need to put more time in to find the chicken eggs.

The people that have them now more than likely bought their eggs, or play more than I do. I have 101 hours in the pst 2 weeks according to steam

just this week I've already put in 32 hours worth! That's more than working at my job and I just got done playing and not one dropped.

Check how much damage it does on a high-end DPS character before judging... remember, Chickens have better Hero-Damage-Scaling than any other Pet ;)

-Jer

Have to remember Jer, people look at stats for pets before looking at the damage. Not many care for DPS pets. Especially ones that are hard to get and look disappointing without trying it themselves. 28 more Humongous Eggs til I have mine.

They drop fine, they're supposed to be a reward for the people who put the time in, if they increased the drop rate, they might as well hand you a chicken when you start the game. I found my small eggs, need to put more time in to find the chicken eggs.

The people that have them now more than likely bought their eggs, or play more than I do. I have 101 hours in the pst 2 weeks according to steam

Actually no they do not drop fine and increasing the drop rate of eggs would be nice. Not saying Humongous eggs themselves should increase, just eggs in general. It's random on which eggs drop so increasing egg droppings would only give us a slightly more fair chance of getting Humongous Eggs. Also, you have to remember that not everyone has as much free time as others to play a game so this would make it fair to those people. I know they increased the time to retrieve eggs, but even at the rate I'm getting them at (and I have more time then most players to play) and I'll still be lucky to get all 36 Humongous eggs before the end of April. Also, many players like me do not like trading or buying the items needed to receive it because it's the thrill of the hunt and the sense of accomplishment when getting all 36 eggs yourself. Right now the egg hunt is just based on just dumb luck or if you have billions of mana to toss (mostly the mana hackers have this option). My friend even plays this more then me and he only has 2 Humongous eggs while I have 8. So an egg drop rate increase would actually be better for the community in general or a decrease on how many Humongous eggs needed.

So i decided to mess around on Open and i got a chicken. It shows as Black on the actual picture for the pet but in game its Metallic. Now i'm curious as to why when you look at the reflection in the pet it show Magus Quarters. Specifically (i'm assuming) the area down by the lava. Down the stairs there's a Purple summoning circle of sorts. Anyone else notice this?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594716531699720745/1D5002EFA7FC6F2601DEEECC4FE281FC5A99973F/

Some of my steam friends already got it and none of them use it. I have currently 25 Humo Eggs and still havent decided if I actually want the Mega Chicken or Ill just sell them all for 60+tokens... Its really more a special vanity item rather than an useful item

Its really more a special vanity item rather than an useful item

And thats why I want it. ;) I am not using the companion cube either, but I would never sell it.

Nice:), anyway you also have a suspicious hacked myth. frostblade at your pictures....

I saw that too.. so he cheats, since that is a hacked weapon he is using in his own pictures. You have to wonder if they even ban people. It isn't hard to find cheaters, they display the proof themselves for everyone to see.