Sign in to follow this  
Kalarr

dundefgame.exe has stopped working

Just downloaded the 7.27 patch and I crash every time I try to start a game. I verified my game cache, but the problem still persists.

I started up a misty and it did not crash, seems to only crash with OMF

Also, the .mdmp files are not recent? don't have any from today

I started up a misty and it did not crash, seems to only crash with OMF

Also, the .mdmp files are not recent? don't have any from today

ahh k then never mind. we're looking into fixing OMF now

All fixed now. Just restart Steam and you'll probably get a 28mb update from Steam. :)

I have a similar problem right now. I was playing fine for a few hours, then because I had two games open (was running bf2 as well but my pc should be able to handle that just fine), I alt-tabbed and closed bf2 as I no longer needed it and when I wanted to return to DD, the game crashed. Now every time I try to start DD through steam or anywhere, it says Dundefgame.exe has stopped working after I click Play on the launcher...

I have 2 crash reports but I'm not sure how to upload them. Please help, I can't play the game anymore... I restarted the PC but it didn't help.

I'm having the same issue. I've had this issue since Saturday. I bought the game because my friends wanted me to play with them, and the game crashes when I attempt to play an online game. I have tried uninstalling/re-installing steam and the game multiple times with no luck :/

Any help would be much appreciated, as my friends and I have been trying everything to find a solution so I can play with them. I have logs of the game when it crashes, but also am not sure how to upload them.

Another thing I might add is that I installed steam and DD on another computer in my house and was able to play online games. So out of curiosity, do you suppose it is the game having troubles, or is it my computer? I am on Windows 7 (64-bit). Intel HD Graphics.

terrible bug

i have the same problem as other people,after the last update when there was added steam workshop,game crashes when i click play.Please do something im not the onlyone who has the same problem!