Barbarian Guardian and Series Ev Guardian

I think both of these should be implemented. Not sure what an EV guardian could do but i think a barbarian guardian could buff heroes damage/resistance or something of the sort. Could a dev tell me if trendy is looking into this sort of thing or not?

A guardian to boost hero damage would be nice indeed. It would have to stack with monk hero boost as well in order to prevent monks from once again becoming irrelevant.

Maybe EV guardian could reduce hero cast time and/or increase resistances?

id really love to see both of them and alternate skined ones for the original 4 for the gender swaps, same boost just different look :D

I kinda agree on a hero damage boost gardian, but only if it is capped at 2 targets aqnd it tends to boost other people than you
Same thing for resistance boost, to avoid abuse.

Probably Jester and Summoner will be out too. So Barbarian is like Squire, so it buffs PEOPLES resistances, Series EV is like Apprentice, so a Damage boost. For Jester, it would be a attack speed buff (Huntress) and at last, Summoner, could buff attack range? (Monk guardian), but what about swords? Would it be a pointless buff, or would a hammer be able to hit something 3 meters away. What if it were walkspeed? I dunno, well, these are my suggestions.

Barb guard could increase hero resistance by a flat amount at 40^ it gives 20% resistance over the your resistance

should a monster do 1000 dmg, it goes through barb guard(-20% or 200 dmg) then your initial resistance(should it be 70%, 70% of the remaining 800)

I don't think EV guard should be an attack buff(it looks/feels more like a huntress/ranger) so attack speed, maybe at 40^ give guns +2 shots per second, App's "recoil on full charge" animation becomes halfed(only thing I can think off) squire and monk swing speed gets 20% increase, and monk ranged attack gets an additional shot per second(I think they're really strong as it is now)

summoner can double dmg at 40^.

maybe jesters can increase melee weapon size, gun pierce count, and projectile count on wands and monk ranged.

also. hero buff count should cap at 2, you and someone else. and the only time to upgrade it is every 100 upgrade. rather than 10 on towers.

buffing 4(or 8... should you play MF's) would make these way too strong on monsterfests.