Hmm.... I think I might be psychic.

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?42001-Start-getting-excited&p=308587[[1296,hashtags]]

1. The patch wasn't submitted until at least the third week of February. (True.)

2. It came out in the second week of April. (Close enough.)

3. There is one additional console DLC (as opposed to the two I predicted).

4. The PC has the Barbarian and Series EV and several additional levels (though not the increased mana cap I predicted).

5. The console patch increased the mana and level caps, and the attack rate stat is still bugged. (No word on whether the Xbox patch will eliminate hackers.)

6. It came very shortly ater the above post, but Trendy announced long ago that the consoles will not be receiving anything beyond the Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards. (I was a little off on that prediction, but still.)

Discuss.

Personally i can't belive how they failed to fix the game with the patch. It's such an insult considering how long it took.
I might aswell forget all about dungeon defenders and trendy entertainment. I wish their team was abit more like the Mojang team that created Minecraft. They patch and fix bugs before anyone even realize they are there.

WOW that was pretty dang accurate, nice one. Although i'm sure we all would rather you were wrong and tower attack was fixed!!!

Oh, trust me, when I posted it, I seriously hoped I would be proven wrong on every account- in fact, in that thread I was called out for being too negative by at least one poster. I meant it as a "worst-case-scenario"- as in, "Trendy would have to be complete idiots to let it get this bad". Except it wound up almost exactly as I had predicted. :-(

Like I said, I wish I had been proven wrong. When I looked back at my post, I literally laughed out loud at how ridiculous it was.

Yea trendy has given up hope on us... 90% of the people thought this patch would be the best patch ever but it turns out they added more bugs in, made it freeze more, and made nerfed my freaking tower squire from doing 5k on my bowling ball turrets to 3k... wtf man....