Patch Making DD Too Easy?

For those who would complain about the better loot post-patch and would complain about the game being too easy; please continue.

The game was fairly easy on Insane pre-patch with the best gear.
With the amount of upgrade levels on items now we should suspect a potential increase in difficulty ramp in the future.

At the very least it is something we should inquire about.

when they said they were going to give us better loot with no oincrease in difficulty i hoped to god it wasnt going to be gear with this many ups lol who the hell needs 60^ armor lol

when they said they were going to give us better loot with no oincrease in difficulty i hoped to god it wasnt going to be gear with this many ups lol who the hell needs 60^ armor lol

While I agree with your sentiments, I don't see it for how it is now; I see it as change for the future.

I agree. However, a lot of the community whined about superloot and Trendy decided to deliver. This way Trendy gets to satisfy some part of the community. You can however use pre-patch armor.

I agree. However, a lot of the community whined about superloot and Trendy decided to deliver. This way Trendy gets to satisfy some part of the community. You can however use pre-patch armor.

I was just thinking about this yesterday.

Console players don't need items with 100-250 upgrade levels, but somewhere in the ball park of 40-50 was considered fine.
Now we are seeing items with upgrade levels up to 50.

So we got what many of us wanted; a console version of Super Loot.

What about Moraggo. The whole patch in my mind was in preperation for it. So honestly, Im going to say that Moraggo is going to be more difficult then everyone thinks.

I TOTALLY agree. I was even thinking about starting my own thread.
We got what MANY of us wanted, but what about the people that are unable to purchase the DLC's? They will be having these crazy good armors at Glitterhelm, with NO change in difficulty.

I TOTALLY agree. I was even thinking about starting my own thread.
We got what MANY of us wanted, but what about the people that are unable to purchase the DLC's? They will be having these crazy good armors at Glitterhelm, with NO change in difficulty.

Then you will be like PC players who bought Mthical armor from a shop. When they don't have Nightmare mode.

There likely won't be another patch until after the 3rd shards dlc comes out, so keep that in mind..maybe we'll need all these high upgrade equipment just to get through the new content coming out.

The extra stats will come in handy, those stupid Djinn are gonna be a pain on Morrago, since they aren't going to be nerfed like they were on PC.
I don't know why everyone is complaining about finally getting good gear, god knows my tower squire could use some. Plus, maybe we can actually farm mana now, since the armor might be worth something.

There likely won't be another patch until after the 3rd shards dlc comes out, so keep that in mind..maybe we'll need all these high upgrade equipment just to get through the new content coming out.

We should expect a minimum of a second patch and potentially a third.
Trendy has already stated they were able to get two DLCs in a single patch so it already cut down from 4 patches to 3.

This first patch is easily a stepping stone to something better.

The extra stats will come in handy, those stupid Djinn are gonna be a pain on Morrago, since they aren't going to be nerfed like they were on PC.
I don't know why everyone is complaining about finally getting good gear, god knows my tower squire could use some. Plus, maybe we can actually farm mana now, since the armor might be worth something.

Exactly. Pre-patch with end game armors Insane was pretty easy, but the weapons and armors were still quite weak.
We got the "better loot" we wanted, so why all this complaining?