the djinn aren't working properly

For some reason they wont target ogres with their upgrade beams. I even tried to force it by just putting up a ton of walls (enough to contain the ogre for a while) and then I ran around and killed everything except the djinn and the ogre and the djinn still ignored it; I even took down all the walls and still no luck. Is Trendy going to fix this any time soon?

Don't think they are supposed to target ogres with the beam. Multipliers on health and damage would be the cause of much grief and somewhat random crystal kills.

For some reason they wont target ogres with their upgrade beams. I even tried to force it by just putting up a ton of walls (enough to contain the ogre for a while) and then I ran around and killed everything except the djinn and the ogre and the djinn still ignored it; I even took down all the walls and still no luck. Is Trendy going to fix this any time soon?

I guess you really want a 730 million HP Ogre....

tbh reading this just wants me to bang my head on the table really u want an oger that would be so op u proberly wouldnt be able to kill it before it took all ur defences down and then the crystal

Why the hell would you want them to fix that -_-

The only rationale thing i can think of is that he is soooo "UBERIFIC" that he wants TE to conform to his playstyle and the rest of the community will be subject to the wishes/insanity of the few.

Really... ogres are too easy atm, they need more HP so each one will take 15 minutes to kill. Meanwhile..... by the time you finally kill it with your hero, all of your defenses will be desummoned by the Djinns.

As Private Hudson once said "That's it man, game over man, game over!"

Then, you can show us how uberfic you truly are by doing an entire wave solo with no towers.

/sarcasm off

They wont "fix it" because Djinn aren't supposed to buff ogres in the first place. So yes, they are working just fine.

The only rationale thing i can think of is that he is soooo "UBERIFIC" that he wants TE to conform to his playstyle and the rest of the community will be subject to the wishes/insanity of the few.

Kind of like the harpoon nerf.

If you want to see golden ogres then go do Treasure Hunt. They won't have Djinn'd stats, but they'll still be big and shiny (and drop 2 golden tokens!).