A breath of fresh air... [patch news]

I saw blockades with 15k health. My blockades definitely jumped. I hv like 130 tower health and mine are at like 9k health

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a 63^ dragon glaive worth 122 mil with 23201 in fire damage

Wow! How much did it cost to upgrade that thing? Hopefully not more than 122 mil.

Wow just played my first post patch level (glitter on insane), beat it easily solo with same monk/squire build, found six pieces of 30+ armor a bone bow with 33^ and my tavern had a douser with 53^ (so much for soda). Just trashed about 50 pieces of previously good armor . . . It's going to be a good day :)

Patch came out at 8:35am EST

All Animuses that were worth a lot of mana are now worth nothing.

when you say worth nothing, do you mean they retro'd them? EX: the billion dollar animus in my offline account is going to be worth 0 when I swap it over?

Wow just played my first post patch level (glitter on insane), beat it easily solo with same monk/squire build, found six pieces of 30+ armor a bone bow with 33^ and my tavern had a douser with 53^ (so much for soda). Just trashed about 50 pieces of previously good armor . . . It's going to be a good day :)

A Soda has 60^ so it still might be more powerful. The weapon starts at 20 base, but I don't know the base of the new dousers.

am i the only one thats upset at how high the ^s on these things. This game is just going to get easier and more boring=( who the hell needs 60^ armors lol

am i the only one thats upset at how high the ^s on these things. This game is just going to get easier and more boring=( who the hell needs 60^ armors lol

You forgot about Moraggo.

You forgot about Moraggo.

if the new dlc is anything like misty where it takes 40min to beat; im glad i forgot about it. but hey to each there own!!

A Soda has 60^ so it still might be more powerful. The weapon starts at 20 base, but I don't know the base of the new dousers.

Maybe but my point was that after my first game I already found a tavern weapon almost as good as an event weapon. Event weapons will probably stay unique but their value has dropped at least 80% if not more :)

The main game was easy anyway, now we can really test our builds and new armor in survival modes :)