Sign in to follow this  
Immortal-D

Mega Eggs: fact or fiction?

The DD wiki is not always the most reliable source of information. Plus I figure if these Eggs existed, somebody would have posted about it by now. I have also beaten the campaign bosses several times on various difficulties in an effort to find Eggs bigger than 'Humongous', to no effect. I'm calling shenanigans. Your thoughts?

Theyll probably be added with some sort of a patch I think... Because I think the easter surprise is yet to come and this is just a start...might be wrong though.. :)

i truly hope there isnt

gathering eggs is a pain already and the bigger ones seem to require more for their respectively reward

My thoughts are that Mega Eggs are simply called Humongous. I think so because patch notes says about MEGA Chicken for collecting them, therefore Mega chicken needed Mega eggs :D

Wiki says otherwise, I believe the Mega egg does exist. It will prolly be obtainable when the new "hidden" dungeons get released. My guess is the mega egg was data mined.

Mega egg was mentioned by that dev guy when talking about the Easter event. Personally I think he was just talking about Humongous Eggs and thinking about the Mega-Chicken.

Mega egg was mentioned by that dev guy when talking about the Easter event. Personally I think he was just talking about Humongous Eggs and thinking about the Mega-Chicken.

then why does the wiki have a value on the Mega egg?

The DD wiki is not always the most reliable source of information. Plus I figure if these Eggs existed, somebody would have posted about it by now. I have also beaten the campaign bosses several times on various difficulties in an effort to find Eggs bigger than 'Humongous', to no effect. I'm calling shenanigans. Your thoughts?

Discussing this with my girlfriend, she brought up the idea that you can only find Mega Eggs if you are wearing the Bunny outfit or have it unlocked.

Seemed like an interesting idea. Other than that I would agree with the shenanigans part at this point.

And only 48 Mega Eggs needed to unlock the super secret thing! Of course, the drop rate should stay the same!

But in all seriousness, I'm just thinking it's humongous eggs.