Sign in to follow this  
T@F

Whats the best build for her?

So where are you guys putting the points?
Atm i got health and dmg maxed.

But i guessing the points need to go in tower dmg and health instead.
So i'm not sure where i put all the points.
Just got her to 74 so any help would be cool.
Btw i solo a lot so she would be some sort of support to my squire i guess.

Depends on your goal with her.

If you want to be a DPS then build as DPS but get your tower health as high as possible. This way you can provide the superior walls and the buff beam (instead of just the buff beam).

If you want to be a proper tower builder that uses all the beams and such where appropriate then pump tower stats. Tower Health and Damage priority of course. Treat the stun duration as you would tower range on other characters, get some but no need to super charge it. Also of course pump your hero health as high as possible as you would for every character. Also EV comes with an added bonus. The stats from both weapons apply so you can make a max damage weapon and a tower stats weapon and get the benefits of both. You won't have the massive hero damage stat to back it up but you'll be able to contribute nicely in that area.

Except that once you hit the point where its duration is longer than it takes to reset and reactivate you are effectively wasting points.

I have 2 EV: 1 for walls(2800 tower hp) and one for buff beams (1800 2100 1400 1600), never try a dps one.

I'm a bit confused.

Basically there are three possible builds (?)

• DPS
  • Walls
  • Buffing

If that's so, which are usually the stats per category?

DPS: All your hero points in hero HP and hero attack, then the remaining in the specials. (if your casting speed is reasonably good, since it helps you heal and repair towers) I recommend getting a good amount of points in the decoy skill. The charge beam is good when fully loaded, but often the time it takes to load exceeds the dps you gain with it.

Your main weapon should have the following upgrade priority: projectiles > amount of shots per second > normal weapon damage.
Your offhand weapon (if unused) should be aimed at: max hero damage > hero hp (if you're low on it) > specials.

Your armor should be aimed at: getting at least 60-70% resistance on NM mode > maxing hero damage (the higher the better) > hero hp (if you're low on it, go for at least 1500) > hero casting rate (go for at least 1000-1500)

---

Tower waller & buffer: All your hero points in tower HP and tower attack. Then the remaining (hero) points into tower speed. Upgrade levels on gear should never go onto anything but tower HP and attack if possible.

Tower Attack: The same as the waller build. Upgrade levels on gear can be put into any tower stat, but maxing attack, then speed and hp last is recommended.

Tower weapons and armor: if your builder is active during waves, get at least about 40-50% resistances NM mode, so stuff won't 1 shot you as you repair and get hit. Invest all other points into tower stats, according to your build.

Note that I don't mention tower range. I don't really see the point in it, as I practically never use anything that needs it.

I hope this helps. :)