[Request feature] Save Survival Progress

"Survival/Pure-Strategy Mode now lets you start on any Wave you have previously beaten (& you get correspondingly more Mana from the first-wave chests to utilize for Building)"

* Survival/Pure-Strategy Mode now lets you start on any Wave you have previously beaten (& you get correspondingly more Mana from the first-wave chests to utilize for Building)

Hmm, acceptable compromise. It might make farming pets a little too easy though. But this is a great way to go!

* Survival/Pure-Strategy Mode now lets you start on any Wave you have previously beaten (& you get correspondingly more Mana from the first-wave chests to utilize for Building)

Hmm, acceptable compromise. It might make farming pets a little too easy though. But this is a great way to go!

Well yea, but you do atleast have to complete up to that wave once first ^^

cake is a lie ...even if i start on higher wave i still have same MP o_O

Its coming in next patch lol :P

Jeremy,

This does not carry over into Mixed Mode, correct? Completing Survival Hardcore up to Wave 20 NON-MIXED MODE should mean I can restart at Wave 20 non-MM, but if I attempt to do MM it should force me to start at Wave 1 (since it hadn't been attempted before)

I really hope you guys considered this! It'll be too easy to do regular Survival runs up to 20+ and then go back to tavern, turn on Mixed Mode, go to Wave 20, survive the wave, and collect mega loot.

Check out the Patch Notes :)

What about wave14 pets? Will it be correspondingly adjusted so if started at wave14 youll get them at wave20 ?

It makes farming for a pet faster. I don't really see how it makes it easier unless you are relying on luck.

Check out the Patch Notes :)

Every wave.. Maybe every 5 then? Unless the mana is still pretty limited it'll be too easy for many.

There is no way it will give you enough mana to let you five star everything - you'd need close to 100k mana(Most likely more than this I'm just guessing!). With that said, there is also no way you can start on wave 20 and survive, and most definitely not anything beyond that.

I think first wave you do gives no rewards, and starting from anything beyond 8 gives no pet rewards would balance the concerns.