New Issue (Bug/Glitch or meant this way)

Ever since 7.26c, The harpoon for the wyvern on West Misty NM HC Surv. doesn't kill fast enough anymore. which never was the issue pre 7.26c. Even at 7.26, It did perfectly fine, i've never ad damage on west crystal. Before you say, my harpoon was placed incorrectly, or it was webbed. I've checked and tested, i've watched the harpoon, without getting webbed and testing at 3 usual spots. Has anyone had these issues as well?

Ever since 7.26c, The harpoon for the wyvern on West Misty NM HC Surv. doesn't kill fast enough anymore. which never was the issue pre 7.26c. Even at 7.26, It did perfectly fine, i've never ad damage on west crystal. Before you say, my harpoon was placed incorrectly, or it was webbed. I've checked and tested, i've watched the harpoon, without getting webbed and testing at 3 usual spots. Has anyone had these issues as well?

it just doesn't do enough damage anymore, a quick solution i've found is to put a slow aura there.

They don't document everything they do.

How else would Harpoon stop piercing if they just change the multiplier.

So yeah, they probably made a huge change like increasing wyvern hp or reducing harpoon damage more in B or C.

I just ran it and had no problems with killin wyvern there, they got killed the same way and with the same speed like before.

Well they claimed the 60% reduction ends up being 37.5%. On paper I'm sure that's what it looked like. If they had bothered bringing up a NM map and testing they could see that it is closer to 40-45%. Either way, the reduction is huge since monster HPs have not been changed. This effectively lengthened the timing on *every* NM map. Monsterfest waves now clear closer to the timer being down, which leads to failures due to the stuck mobs you have clean up. Killing wyverns going towards your core takes longer and so now they reach it sometimes. Killing a djinn that is unsummoning takes longer, which causes an issue when multiple are unsummoning at the same time in the same area.

HPs on everything needs to be balanced. Not saying to do a 60% cut like they did with damage on harpoons, please. Take your time and TEST IT some until you find the right balance.