Sign in to follow this  
Lars

Fixed bug that was erroneously giving Squire Tower 60% extra damage in Nightmare?

If these changes go through, I hope the next patch note is
*Reduced Ogre, DEW, Wyvern, and Djinn Hit points and Damage by 60%

lol no **** :)
kinda a joke to reduce the effective ness of something which the mode itself seems to be built around!
all the crazy type mobs need to be cut down by alot. atm seems ogres zerg u now and not anything u can do about it.

well, i lost 40k damage on my harpoons at level 5 that are buffed by my level 5 buff beams...

the only change i have noticed it djinn seem to have less HP.

I am glad I beat Misty Mix Mode Wave 30 solo last night so I can say did it. I finished right when the patch came out actually. No way I could do it now even with 2712 tower dmg or by maxing any of the 30 or so peices of Trans I found

Trendy I don't know if you are reading this thread but seriously if you are you should google what happened to Mythic, the people who made Dark Age of Camelot.

They had a policy of Nerf first ask questions later, they nerfed archers to the point that nobody would play them anymore, there were near zero archers on the battlefield eventually............then they nerfed them some more.

They would patch every Friday and people would actually play "Guess the Nerf" before the nerf was released.

Mythic would ignore anything the community said till the Team Leads for each of the classes started resigning in disgust.

I loved that game near launch but eventually, after having all 3 of my max level characters nerfed in the span of a 9 month period, one so bad he could no longer kill a single even con mob I quit in disgust.

Instead of nerfing my Countess why don't you BUFF THE APPRENTICE!

Diablo 3 is right around the corner so if you want more people buying DLC I suggest you not piss the community off.

I am glad I beat Misty Mix Mode Wave 30 solo last night so I can say did it. I finished right when the patch came out actually. No way I could do it now even with 2712 tower dmg or by maxing any of the 30 or so peices of Trans I found

Trendy I don't know if you are reading this thread but seriously if you are you should google what happened to Mythic, the people who made Dark Age of Camelot.

They had a policy of Nerf first ask questions later, they nerfed archers to the point that nobody would play them anymore, there were near zero archers on the battlefield eventually............then they nerfed them some more.

They would patch every Friday and people would actually play "Guess the Nerf" before the nerf was released.

Mythic would ignore anything the community said till the Team Leads for each of the classes started resigning in disgust.

I loved that game near launch but eventually, after having all 3 of my max level characters nerfed in the span of a 9 month period, one so bad he could no longer kill a single even con mob I quit in disgust.

Instead of nerfing my Countess why don't you BUFF THE APPRENTICE!

Diablo 3 is right around the corner so if you want more people buying DLC I suggest you not piss the community off.

OMG, there is someone else out there besides me that played DAOC!

To SVperstar, your posts has soooo many points of truth and wisdom i lost count.

/kudos

You spend hours and hours farming mana in the hopes of being able to find and buy something better from the players that were fortunate enough to obtain it or get geared before the crap patches.

I am in the group with Beset. The worst part is we had been farming for some time to actually be able to break into NM HC Survival and in the last week we finally were able to start doing them as a group. It was painfull here or there but we were able to progress slowly and each night we were starting to get enough mana to start upgrading our gear and even finding a "true green" vs what the game felt is green here or there.

We had been buying gear where we could in shops, but anything good was 200m or a few tokens which was becoming doable with our group finally. Now with the money and items being topped out at 400m, the people at the top will raise prices again and we are now not able to get deep enough to farm effectivly. Who knows the exact math but to me making items go for 2 x the price they were pre patch and making it 30% harder to farm mana is a huge blow to those that are not at the top end or just buying the game.

I do know that it is going to still be doable, but to work this hard as a group and finally be able to progress. We are now going to have to purchase gear again and basically the game will go back to farming for mana and purchasing from others instead of finally seeing a green drop here or there and being proud of what we are acomplishing together

One thing to add, the pet I had locked in my shop pre patch was 75,000,000 and post patch is now 100,000,000. You did not mention that stealth nurf either.

Yin

I understand why this happened. With Series EV even Mix Mode Survival was becoming easy for end game players. Now it will be a challenge again.

However if you do not have end game gear it is going to really suck. I would hate to be some just picking up DD today.

^ This

Our group did pick up DD late and were finally starting to see greens from our hard work. Mind you, one or two a night and they were not huge upgrades but still we were doing something as a team to progress. Now with us not making it where we were, we will no longer find "True greens, aka items we would actually use". The game is no fun buying from other people's shops... I want to actually see the gear drop and we paid our dues to get to that point to have it stripped from us now.

At least they did not Stealth nerf the squires like they did the Apps. Took them days to "Figure Out" what the community was going nuts about in regards to the Apps. I distinctly remember one of the community moderators asking us whats wrong????

The game is seriously broken. Was just doing an OMF run with a buddy, and we failed on wave 14 because we couldn't out-repair ogre damage even with nearly 1k in casting. Also note he has 2.7k tower damage, you'd think Ogres would die reasonably quickly so the repair speed wouldn't hurt that much. How are people just trying to get their first remotely decent Myth set supposed to progress if players with Trans sets can barely keep up? Also where are people supposed to find the gear to complete OMF or get deep into survival if they can't beat OMF or get deep into survival already? How many players are going to turn to paypal shops / hacking gear just so they can play the damn game like they did 2 days ago? Yes I'm aware they're going to 'fix' repair speed, but did nobody test this in an actual game before it went live?

We can't, we were not able to do OMF before the patch, but might have been getting close to try. Our tower stats are still all around 1k, some slightly above some below. As far as the repair speed, that fix needed to come out with this patch or this nurf needed to wait for the next patch to make this possible at all. But that is just an opinion of a new guy to the game.

Of anything, I wish I could find a good shop with gear that would actually upgrade me. I would happily buy someone's old gear if they have trans now at least it would be a step up. My main char does not have 1 stat over 1k but we are trying as a group to get to the levels that might help that. Patches like this really make the game a lot less fun for those of us trying to break into survival.

[QUOTE]Of anything, I wish I could find a good shop with gear that would actually upgrade me. I would happily buy someone's old gear if they have trans now at least it would be a step up.[/QUOTE]

If it was balanced you shouldn't have to rely on buying stuff from other people. This is the first game I've ever seen where you need to do that to progress. Like I stated in a different post, if that's how progress works, why doesn't Trendy get it over with, and sell high end gear to us themselves for cash?

Just put out a dlc pack for like 5 bucks with one set on transcendent gear in it. Now you can play the game too...

We can't, we were not able to do OMF before the patch, but might have been getting close to try. Our tower stats are still all around 1k, some slightly above some below. As far as the repair speed, that fix needed to come out with this patch or this nurf needed to wait for the next patch to make this possible at all. But that is just an opinion of a new guy to the game.

Of anything, I wish I could find a good shop with gear that would actually upgrade me. I would happily buy someone's old gear if they have trans now at least it would be a step up. My main char does not have 1 stat over 1k but we are trying as a group to get to the levels that might help that. Patches like this really make the game a lot less fun for those of us trying to break into survival.

If your tower stats were 1k then you could of done OMF before the recent patch. I've been doing OMF with stats in the 700/900/600/600. When they released Series EV, Boost beams is what got me beating it with ease. Only the first wave is the hardest for me due to not having everything quite up. (I used this build).

If your tower stats were 1k then you could of done OMF before the recent patch. I've been doing OMF with stats in the 700/900/600/600. When they released Series EV, Boost beams is what got me beating it with ease. Only the first wave is the hardest for me due to not having everything quite up. (I used this build).

My stats are a little higher than yours, but not by much. I think like 750+, 950+ 550+ and 700+ or around that, but that is on my main builder. The main issue is I would have to have 4 chars worth of gear to get to that point and while I am getting close I am still not there.

Can you give me an idea on the order that you build things? I am on one box and soloing so I need to know who to switch to first and so on to make sure I get it all done in time.

Thank you!