[GUIDE] Moraggo Survival solo/duo + wave 30s

i place two traps while naked. The one at the bottom of the steps in the far far south because both far south gas traps are boosted and overlap heavily and the one at the SW crystal. Everything else gets placed with pants on~

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanna say, thanks for the build Kandar (forgot to mention that before), and that I managed to solo it to 25 yesterday with an EV hero and a portal gun. Pretty simple affair really, just catching the genies before they desummoned and catching the walls before they fell (though i'm not sure how i'd manage upgrading everything from wave 13 onwards; those first few waves are really rough because everything isnt upgraded yet)

the higher the start wave the easier it is as far as upgrades goes.

on 28 you get enough mana to star all buff beams and 3 upgrades for all projectile towers and blockades.

We got killed because spiders webbed the east fireball and harpoon and the airmobs just flew over them and killed the crystal. Any suggestions kandar?

We got killed because spiders webbed the east fireball and harpoon and the airmobs just flew over them and killed the crystal. Any suggestions kandar?

did get the same thing even with the reflector up

ps i m a fan of youre builds but omg i need full gear of mage/squire/huntress/wall ev/and toweratt ev
thats a bit mutch. if i play on my builder thats results in inferior mage towers with even 30% attack off

and then there's ..... not seeing annything if theres mage towers around fireing

if you're revering to the proton beam, don't worry about it, it wont be around after the 26th. though, we may need a shock beam in front of each blockade. or whatever counter the sharks require.

Mage towers offer something of value to builds (fireball) the splash damage is big and helps make sure that when you have more then one ogre at the blockade it can keep their attention, no matter how many. This is a big deal in later waves when you get 5 at a time from one spawn or whatever. and fireballs cost 1 less DU which allows us to do a few extra things.

So yes, i do recommend a squire and mage builder. These new zones are very large (so far) and being able to use whatever is available to beat them is what i do.

If you don't want to use fireballs. Simply delete a darkness trap, delete the fireballs, re-add harpoons.

this can happen once in a while in the Northeast. doesn't always happen. It happens when spiders get behind the staircase and sorta bug out in the corner and will just spam web on the fireball. all you can do for now is monitor it. it doesn't happen very often.

going to do an update on this tomorrow. might do a onesizefitsall Mix mode do-over like Misty.. if i can make the pieces fit.

I hope to be able to add in a few drains here and there.

still a few bugs to work out on mix mode. Need to dig up a few DU here and there but the new build is posted. Obviously its a work in progress.

Mix Mode testing is going well. I will post a Non mix build after i'm done with mix.

Carpet rides suck and will sometimes kill you. Mix mode at the start of wave 20 i took a carpet ride and instead of porting me to the next area it killed me. awesome. lucky the build is strong and it took care of the wave for me.

Current build is functioning fine in mix mode. still a few bugs to work out.

TO DO
Find 3 DU or a NW (high) snare
Find 1 DU for SW Crystal reflect.

Birds are not an issue with this build at all.
Projectile tower DPS is a little light but a player with a DPS pet can easily put ogres down.

Positioning isn't 100% nailed down yet with gas traps. Sometimes a wall will get pushed a little (every few waves)

Edit: Adjusted TO DO list.

Non mix layout will let you complete the survival. only thing that needs adjustment is the NE Gas trap. Will update placement stuff shortly. Northeast wall sometimes (once every few waves) gets pushed. needs tweaked. everything else was bulletproof.

updating the OP shortly with Placement pictures

Updated the OP

Trying something idfferent with showing positions. instead of pictures. I made a quicky video clip.

Which way is better?

And yes, Obviously, the pictures haven't been updated yet.

The video is nice, but you should make the video of you building, and maybe not the final product, it's a lot more pausing and rewinding trying to get it right, whereas if you put a wall up in the vid we can pause it there and see what you did etc.. Thanks for this btw, good guy.

Lol no. You don't want to see me building. im a perfectionist when i'm building.. ill put down the same tower 50 times until its pixel perfect. Not what you'll wanna see =P

Speaking of pixel perfect, how the hell do you get that gas trap down at the SW crystal, I can't find the sweet spot, just stays red for me and unable to place.

Going to try your new setup with app towers and see how it goes. Last time with app/squire towers I got to 33 with your build.

Keep up the great work!!

the gas trap near the crystal at south is literally impossible to place i doubt it matters what crystal you use but i CANNOT get it where u put it it is impossible lol