Sign in to follow this  
Sovelin

Set bonus on Transcendent?

Set bonus? I'm pretty new and I haven't seen any information regarding this and I've been all over the forums and wiki. Are there set bonuses for lower tiers of gear (godly? Myth?) and how does it work? Do they all need to be the same type like for the Godly achievement?

Set bonus? I'm pretty new and I haven't seen any information regarding this and I've been all over the forums and wiki. Are there set bonuses for lower tiers of gear (godly? Myth?) and how does it work? Do they all need to be the same type like for the Godly achievement?

All the same type armor, ie. Pristine. Its the blue glow you see in the character screen when wearing a full set.

fx if you have all mail then you get a setbonus of 25%
if the mail is mythical you will get 30%
Note: mythical and lower then mythical dont cound as the same teir meaning they dont give setbonus
Trance gear gives 33.3% setbonus
Note : it does not matter if its godly or epic the only thing that matters is that its the same armor type ( mail, leather, chain, plate, pristine )

Edit: Removing apparently outdated and/or incorrect information

Actually, you can mix mythical and nonmythical (like godly) but you will only get a 25% set bonus. Once all of it is mythical, 30%. Mythical + trans is still 30%. And apparently all trans is 33.3 :)

(420+139.86)*4 + (420)*2 = 3079 on a single stat.
It can go higher if you manage to buy/get a gear drop with a stat over 420.

Also you can go higher with a Barbarian / Series EV due to the second weapon. Stat Cap for those two would be 3499. ;)

ajdslfkjasdfl you can mix trans and myth.......... I was waiting to use a whole set of trans before using the ones I got already thinking you can't mix themmmmmmmmmmm! SO MANY NIGHTS WASTED NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!