[GUIDE] Misty Survival Mix Mode Wave 30. Layout & Pictures.

I would have loved to try this. You're making it difficult for me to be away from my PC with all the latest builds. Didn't know how addicted I was to this game ;)

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completed waves 13 to 30 post shark invasion. Had 0 items pushed or desummoned with the latest build.

with alternate build or the overall?

Either will work. But i used the primary build (top one) though its DD planner name is ALTERNATE because it used to be the altenrate.

both builds are setup though

pay no attention to the size of traps / auras. They're all screwed up. The planner is buggy today. I use 1100 range trapper in game and down size nothing.

Hey Kandar,

I don't suppose you could post screenshots of the alternate build? Would be a big help. Other than that it looks like a pretty good build and look forward to trying it out

You can use pictures from the primary build. only difference is south there is 1 harpoon instead of a harpoon / fireball. and that instead of having fireball / harpoon combos you have harpoon / harpoon.

no worries about south, it also has synergy with the AA for ogres and works out ok.

You do have to watch that MM as AA.. 2k is plenty.. but Mage tower projectiles are not hitting birds all that well at the moment. i was in a bind for 3 extra DU for a south explosive.

in any event. Keep tabs on west AA waves 25+ I never had to interact with it to "save" it but i did notice that the farther away a bird is, the more it will miss. as it gets closer it'll start hitting more until it gets real close and reaches 100% hit rate and blows up the bird.

Completed waves 13 to 30 post shark invasion. Had 0 items pushed or desummoned with the latest build.

Gah! I was so frustrated when I was tweaking your build yesterday to compensate for sharken. I never thought to try using a MM for AA in west and adding a proxy to south. Made all the difference, lol.
Nice work :)

Thanks I tried the alt build, and I am starting way to high... 24 what would be the recomended lvl to start? I have started from 17 thought I would give 24 a shot...hehe

i suggest you start nice and low. get the feel for the mansharks.

its not like it at all~ look closely at the pictures. pay close attention to the spaces.

true, it only took a few tweaks but knowing what those tweaks were took a run through.

Pictures are there for good reason. Positioning needs to be pixel perfect.

Thanks for this guide, it has definitely helped. Still currently stuck at lvl 28 tho.. Towers being pushed down randomly :(

@Kandar
do you stack all traps in the north on top of each other? ie. on top of the explosive trap shown in the picture?
I'm having problems with djinns/sharks getting stuck in the north next to where the shroom guy is. Harp arrows keep getting stuck at a tree etc without reaching the monsters.
I tried moving the traps as far south as possible while still being behind that middle tree, but no luck really :(

Also: have you considered moving the northwestern trap further to the west? I assume yes, so what was the reason not to move it?
Moving it west on top of the cart will have it in buff beam range and cover the western stairs where the spiders come down.

Yes. my traps are almost always stacks.. Often times ill put an explosives on the leading ledge by a tiny bit.

stuck sharks are ok! they'll clear out eventually. otherwise, go clear them out manually. that shroom guy has always been an issue.

Traps are centered in front of the tree, as far away from the blockade as a 4 DU buff beam will allow.

Excellent build. Works well, even with Sharken, you just have to be very specific where and how you place your towers.

Also, are all three of the western towers on the buff beam? I can't comfortably cram them all on there and keep them as far back as I wanted them, so I stretched a 3 DU wall in the south to cover the bridge (barely fits, but doesn't let anything through) and pulled the western buff beam to 6.

Yes. all 3 fit on a 5 DU beam plus are out of reach from ogres.. its sort tough to place them.

Harpoon goes as close to the corner as possible yet far enough from the blockade ogres wont attack
Fireball goes against the wall behind the harpoon
MM goes between the fireball and crystal.

Its a very tight fit.

Yes. all 3 fit on a 5 DU beam plus are out of reach from ogres.. its sort tough to place them.

Harpoon goes as close to the corner as possible yet far enough from the blockade ogres wont attack
Fireball goes against the wall behind the harpoon
MM goes between the fireball and crystal.

Its a very tight fit.

How should one mm handle the left airunits?
And you dont have problems with sharks from north?They crushed us

no issues with them in the north.. The key is to every so slightly stagger your traps. Put your explosive on the lead edge.

The problem is when trash builds up sharks get pushed closer to the center as more mobs gather.

Keep that trash down, no shark issues because they cannot see the blockade until they're in LoS of harpoons.

If you don't kill the trash, the shark gets pushed to the middle by trash mobs, has LoS on the blockade and BAM! Sharks charging.