If I had three wishes...

... for Patch Notes I would love to read this:

1. no more Djinns on maps with boss fight (exept on the maps from the last DLC).
It's so annoying! You have to deal with the boss, the spiders, ogres and the Djinns.
Sorry, for me it's not fun, it's just hectic.
Before the patch came, we were able to handle every map on NM (HC), but now we fail e.g. at
The Summit again and again just because a damn Djinn desummon the defense.

2. Please modificate Sky o'Love or tell me how you tested (and finished) it on NM.
This is the worst map I have ever seen!
In my opinion it would be better and more fun if you just have to defend the
crystals OR have to pair the male and female together.
It could not be that 99,9% of the player are saying the map is totally broken / crap and Trendy just do
nothing to change it.

3. Mana cap for upgrading.
I'm bored of running UMF again and again just to earn the mana for upgrading my weapon or armor.

Dungeon Defenders has been a really great and funny game and I loved it,
but at the moment I'm just sick of it and will stop playing for a while.
(Until I'll read something pleasant at the patch notes).

Sorry for mistakes, but I'm not native speaken english.

agree on all of it and add in that there need to be a real system to trade for armor and so on lol cause the player invented system is broken badly Token system is totaly wack

Ah but if your like me an took a break, the gear curve is soo far ahead of you now you cant do anything cause the gear gaps only get worse. I kinda wish they'd do a massive reset gear items money everything (you could keep achievements or heck nuke em too) Then let everyone start from scratch and remember how the games supposed to be played ^^v

Ah but if your like me an took a break, the gear curve is soo far ahead of you now you cant do anything cause the gear gaps only get worse. I kinda wish they'd do a massive reset gear items money everything (you could keep achievements or heck nuke em too) Then let everyone start from scratch and remember how the games supposed to be played ^^v

So you're saying that the people who have been playing this whole time and worked hard for their gear should be punished so people who only want to play now and then can catch up? Sorry but no thank you.

Yeah i agree with the TO. But imho the biggest problem is that the classes are totally unbalanced. I don't understand why not every class is able to do the Campaigne SOLO. Survival it's totally ok that you need charswitch etcpp but the Campaigne should be doable SOLO with every class.

But I never got an answere for this. Dunno why trendy doesn't realize that they created a Squire only game with support classes (and before it was App only with support classes). So we just have 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! viable Builder out of 5.
You just see Squire Harps + Wallsquire Blockades (now EV Walls wohooo) and for survival some Traps and Ensnare. Thats it. Always the same.

Like this they ruining so much diversity, what the game should offer.

I recently created a topic like this but was never heard by trendy.
Trapper need a wall + anti air (remove the sucking spiketrap)
Monk need more dmg + walls.
Would be so easy to implement and would give the game 300000000000000 more ways to be played.

To be honest the mana for upgrades isnt bad till you get really high.
However the soft cap is really getting to be a pain when you have 80m+ upgrades.

That's right. When you have an item with 50 or 100 upgrades it's ok.
I don't have a "600 Mio per night afk shop" and I'm just bored to run around only for earning mana.

For example: I have a huntress weapon with 195^^. It took a while and a lot of mana to bring it to the highest level.
Now I found a better weapon with 251 ^^.
I would like to sell my old one to put the mana in the new directly.
But I can't sell to the tavern keeper, 'cause of the 200 Mio mana cap.
It's worth nearly 600 Mio.
And I don't want to have a look for two poor friends to drop my weapon on a map,
so that they can give me the mana back later.
That should not be THE way.

So, mana cap for upgrades but no cap for banked mana.

[QUOTE]Yeah i agree with the TO. But imho the biggest problem is that the classes are totally unbalanced. I don't understand why not every class is able to do the Campaigne SOLO. Survival it's totally ok that you need charswitch etcpp but the Campaigne should be doable SOLO with every class.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree!

I'd really like to hear a statement from a Dev why they creating more and more content but not balance their chars first. Maybe they have reason for, that I don't see..

Just read in the patch notes for 7.26 that
the gender enemys in SoL will no longer attack the crystals.

That's a beginning.
Should I have the hope, that male and female will find together automatically, so that
you "only" have to defend?

Looking forward for more (good) notes.
Perhaps they will change something with the Djinns (honestly, I would already be happy when there
were no Djinns spawning during boss fights...)

I honestly do not mind djinns it actually makes nightmare a challenge and nm is going to get progressively harder with the shark mobs from #3 and chopper mobs from #4 of Lost Shards and i cannot wait it actually gets boring if there is no challenge djinn is what actually makes nightmare, nightmare and not easy, just adapt your build or do it with more than 1 person so 1 can focus on boss and others focus on mobs. But i do agree with 2 and 3 so my final one would be an in-game option to ghost through tower defences as it pretty annoying when your trying to run from a DEW and you get caught on a tower and get owned :(

Xavia, I understand what you mean.
I could imagine that it's boring when you can do anything and nothing is a real challenge anymore.

But for me it's frustrating when I can't beat a map anymore that has been no prob before the Djinns...

We tried to change our tactic, tried differend ones from other people, but nothing worked (talking about The Summit).
And I'm not the one who like to play with random people and my brother is the only real friend who plays DD.

Perhaps that's the price I have to pay.

3 Wishes:

1) All hackers on the entire internet contracted Parkinsons, Leukemia, and herpes and became taped in chain watching rerun of Mad About You with Roseanne Bar giving commentary naked.

2) So much loot dint go poof in maps. Increase overall quality and decrease number of drops!

3) PPL wouldnt laugh at me when I say apprentice is my main builder. Am I the last app builder?

3 wishes :
- Less upgrades (20 were great !)
- switch speed of the game during waves
- change characters costume&skins at the tavern

Wish #1: People stop calling non-squires useless or unable to solo.

An apprentice or traptress can solo the entire campaign on insane. The bonus campaign map can be done by a huntress as well though you have to get lucky with ogres spawning near each other so you can deal with them yourself in time.

When it comes to NM, yes, harpoons are overpowered. But an apprentice can still do very well, it just takes somewhat better gear most of the time. And again, huntresses can do alright as long as they deal with ogres themselves.