Which tower stats on series EV makes the Boost Beam stronger? HP? dmg?

I have a bunch of armor in my store but I dont know which stat makes the boost beam the strongest.

Anyone know?

Tnx

damage increases damage, hp increases resistance, range increases range, speed increases speed

I tested that and it didn't look it was the case but I guess I was wrong. tnx.

I don't think any of the stats increase the boost beam. I know for certain it isnt the damage stat as I tested it and nothing. Also if I swap to another character the boost beam stats stay the exact same.

This causes towers within the boost beam to do crazy damage. If I play as my apprentice the apprentice towers within the beam do double the damage they would without the beam. Seems like an error to me as I would expect the boost beam to change with the tower damage stat and also decrease if you swap toons.

But as it stands now I see no way of improving the beam (not that it needs any) and it does not lose any effect when swapping out (dunno if this this was intended but it sure is OP) so enjoy it while it lasts.

Let's ask this question 50 times in separate threads. That seems like a great idea!

Answer: each stat boosts a different stat. i.e. EV damage stat boost tower damage.

Yes, it does.

Let's ask this question 50 times in separate threads. That seems like a great idea!

Answer: each stat boosts a different stat. i.e. EV damage stat boost tower damage.

Yes, it does.

This. I had 120 skill points spent in Tower HP and Damage and about 100 in Speed. I respeced so I still had 120 in damage but no points spent on the other 2 and on a 3 star the Resistance boost dropped 0.02 from 1.93 to 1.91 and the attack rate boost dropped by 0.01 from 1.69 to 1.68. The damage stayed at 2.12 and Range at 1.56.

I don't think any of the stats increase the boost beam. I know for certain it isnt the damage stat as I tested it and nothing. Also if I swap to another character the boost beam stats stay the exact same.

This causes towers within the boost beam to do crazy damage. If I play as my apprentice the apprentice towers within the beam do double the damage they would without the beam. Seems like an error to me as I would expect the boost beam to change with the tower damage stat and also decrease if you swap toons.

But as it stands now I see no way of improving the beam (not that it needs any) and it does not lose any effect when swapping out (dunno if this this was intended but it sure is OP) so enjoy it while it lasts.

Stats don't change on towers if you change your character out to another one. That would be a bad deal if it worked that way.

Stats don't change on towers if you change your character out to another one. That would be a bad deal if it worked that way.

I assumed he was talking about the active builder boost.

Don't know what game you've been playing but tower damage DOES go down when you swap toons.

Don't know what game you've been playing but tower damage DOES go down when you swap toons.

yes indeed, it most certanly does.

Looks like it's best to build a wall ev and a boost ev, atleast for me

Your a ************* ofc because you lose th 30% dmg boost for active builder but the STATS dont change.

Plus I can confirm that the boost changes like already stats a few times above. Every stats according to the tower stats that fit.

haha. believe it or not damage is a stat. yes the health stat doesnt change, nor does the range or other stats. but having the active builder boost go away when you swap toons makes the damage STAT go down. In the case of the series ev boost beam however the damage stat does not go down when you swap toons (like it does on every other tower).

So you can resort to being an *** all you want but damage is still going to be a stat.

and yes the stats do change from the skills it is just a very small change to the point where adding 5-10 points sometimes doesn't change anything at all. My initial testing to try and figure out what effected the boost beam was as leveling a new EV and dumpin all points from a level up into 1 tower stat didnt change it at all.

Damage isnt a stat its a calculation.

Tower Attack is a Stat, active builder just changes the Tower Attack multiplier for calculating damage, therefore the tower STATS do not change as previously noted.

However, this could be wrong:)

ummm no. Calculating something doesn't make it a non stat. Everythign is calculated. The active builder boost just changes the damage resultin in an increase in that stat. I believe what you mean to say is the BASE STATS don't change however the resulting end stat does.

Anyways this thread is just getting off topic by pointless sillyness.

The answer to the original questions is all of the tower skills increase the stats of the boost beam (although it takes a good amount of points to make small changes).

Yes, it does.

This is correct in my tests. From 120 point tests on each tower stat I can state the scaling as well comparing the numbers on the boost tower at 3 stars.

Boost Beam Scaling from Best to last (THIS IS ONLY A 120 POINT TEST).

BEST
1. Beam Damage (Affect damage)
2. Beam Charges/Health (Affects resistance)
3. Beam Reset/Rate (Affects attack rate)
4. Shock Beam (Affects range)
WORST