Trendy please make small map from time to time

Big maps may be interesting and they indeed show that DD team can do them bigger and bigger but the small maps have their charm to.
So please don't make only big maps - but sometimes add a small one - like in the basic campain. Magus Quaters, Alchemical Lab, Armory - all of them was realy fun... even the Ramparts or even Endless Spires starts to be a 'small' map these days...

New huge maps with their high wave numbers are nice for farming but - old fast ones were much more 're-playble'.

I agree. I can remember playing Deeper Well for the first time 15 months ago. To say it has changed my life a little is an understatement.

Yes. Something solo-friendly would finally be nice.
I'm looking for the map where Deathly Striker will finally shine, but the longer range it has, the bigger and more spread-out the maps become.

Agreed i suggested this already ... solo friendly maps would be warmly accepted some people jsut dont have friends to play with and randoms are ...well random

I COMPLETELY AGREE maybe the easter map could be a campain one with small size?

• 3 weeks later...
+1 for the occasional small map. I love "tower defense" games, and sometimes you wanna just get the perfect setup on simple maps. All the newer maps are so different from the base game.

Must every map be designed to support spiders+djinn+etc? Why not change it up some :)

+1 to this! I love the team play, but chilling out in a small map from time to time would be great.

Agreed, the small maps of the inital campaign are what made me love this game, any map bigger than endless spires is too big :P

yeah, small maps FTW, but one with good loot, not like alch lab

Love the idea, i also support this. I like to play with 1 or 2 other people at most (friends in real life). So having these 6-8 player maps come out doesn't help me at all when i want to play harder difficulties.

I also like the smaller maps. I think Alchemical Labs & Magus Quarters are both good examples of well-designed maps that are just the right size for their spawns.

+1 to this! Seriously, last few maps have been massive. Although they encourage you to play with others, I really enjoyed my first 50 levels in this game on the small maps with my friends. They're a lot of fun, and lately are being completely neglected. I mean, not one of us doubt that Aquanos or Shards 4 will be HUGE! So why not throw in a couple random small maps as well? Jungle and City are nice bonuses of course, but how are they different from Moraggo or the upcoming shards maps? They're still big. Let's get some variety in here!

I would take small to med maps over large maps any day.
As i solo a lot large maps suxs for me.