7.23 Great Changes!!

Sometimes I honestly think whomever works on fixing the game after its released is not the same person that works on it prerelease. The changes mentioned I feel will make the game back to the level of fun it should be.

Thanks Trendy.

Eey Myster2,

Yes I'm also glad to see that they are altering a lot about the djinns :)
But as always :P I would still love to see the apprantice getting the same multiplier for nightmare damage as the squire :D
if that happens I couldn't care less about Djinns and other stuff, I will be able to play my favorite builder again ;).

Yours truly,

Domistroy

It would be great if the squire towers would also actually hit djinns/flyers.. It's still not working as intended imo... Djinns get to desummon the tower when 3x harpoons are shooting from different directions...(poons shooting at djinng for 5secs+ without hitting) i can post a screenshot of it next time, when i want to actually play the survival again, if ever.

And yea domistroy, you're right, apprentice towers actually hit their targets a lot(lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot) better, so why not make so that the squire and app towers are at the same lvl, i would definetly change to app right away. (And dont bring your **** about "its not supposed to be balanced" here...)

I don't rly care about the djinn changes. If you cant hit them, whats the point in changing them?

Sincerely,
BaElzaden

yes...very great...

I just wanna say about the same problem as BaElzaden, the fact that there will be less Djinns means nothing when the ballistas are just trying to aim for the head of each monster and surprisingly the monsters dont really care about this becoz they are so godlike! Atleast if someone shot me in the face I would prolly die or atleast take damage from this... But i play with BaElzaden and we've been looking at the ballistas for a long time and sometimes I've even counted several seconds before they actually even hit anything, this fact is kinda annoying when your playing as a builder, and wield a magic sword of +1 damage unable to actually kill the monsters without the towers that are supposedly made for defending?(if im mistaken pls do tell me).

With _love_,
Ercy

I just played in a game on misty NM and the djinn were flying so high up in the map we couldn't touch them and we couldn't do much damage to them ourselves to stop them in time.

I wish Djinn health would show BELOW their character, so that its visible when trying to attack them on a melee character (Yeah, as silly as that looks).

All other mobs in the game have their health bar under their character. The Djinn above his head, along with the fact he's flying. That looks weird and i have to get far away from him to even see his health.

I find after the course of months people having issues with Harpoons not hitting, etc., yet I've never had one issue EVER with harpoons and I use them all the time. So I honestly have yet to figure out why people even have these problems. Oh well, good for me I guess.

My harpoons have no problems hitting djinn... they still suck at wryvns, but not djinn.

I find after the course of months people having issues with Harpoons not hitting, etc., yet I've never had one issue EVER with harpoons and I use them all the time. So I honestly have yet to figure out why people even have these problems. Oh well, good for me I guess.

bad poon placement 4 sure

over the course of months, i've noticed that they miss quite often (specially against low mobs like goblins and spiders) it looks like its going trough their head but it does nothing...
I think you should pay more attention, because it happens.. and like i said quite often.