OMF HCNM 5+ player bug- no genies

During an OMF run on HCNM earlier we had a 5th player join mid game. From that point on not a single genie spawned for the remainder of the map. We are planning additional test runs this afternoon to see if this can be reproduced however i wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this, or hell maybe im missing a thread on the front page.

During an OMF run on HCNM earlier we had a 5th player join mid game. From that point on not a single genie spawned for the remainder of the map. We are planning additional test runs this afternoon to see if this can be reproduced however i wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this, or hell maybe im missing a thread on the front page.

Fisrt thats not a bug....more of a praise of god you had. ><
But i really would test it out more before reporting it as a bug.

It is as he says after a 5th player joins there are no more ginies spawning in map, I would like to think it as a way to get players to play as a team in OMF but it could as well be a bug.

My guess would be a bug, they probably forgot that an MF map goes over 4 players.

Could you beat it with 5?

Yes it was actually easier we had 2 people on each spot (we were 6) one with huntress guardian and another with app guardian, things went down pretty easy though wyverns were a bit of pain since harpoons dont hit wyverns always. The good thing was we didnt have to worry about a ginie destroying a defence.

Ok additional testing complete. This can be duplicated, consistently, so its either a bug or a feature, id love to hear which. Also if its a bug, it would be interesting to find out how none of the testers caught it, its pretty straight forward.

Screen shots below of the game with 4 players and then with 5 screen shot is of the mob count.

4 player-http://steamcommunity.com/id/ibungthenaked/screenshot/468612933279415681?tab=public

5 player-http://steamcommunity.com/id/ibungthenaked/screenshot/468612933279411541?tab=public

Unsure if this impacts the other UMF style maps, will test later.