Well its my birthday my family is broke All i wanted is dugeon denfenders for my birthday age 13 So i was hoping one of u guys could be so helping to buy me it

steam-sherylm Please and thank you :squire: Make my birthday please?

It's sad if that is true, but i think its not.. And its even more sad if all your wanted is dungeon defenders at that situation.

Hey there bmxkid88, as a fellow forum browser (and 14 year old) I would be happy to buy you DD, as long as you can prove to me your case is valid. ( I have about $30 in my Steam wallet from all my TF2 comps awhile ago.)

It's sad if that is true, but i think its not.. And its even more sad if all your wanted is dungeon defenders at that situation.

Please don't flame the kid, and if thats true he wants to enjoy his childhood with a new game. Is that really so bad? Please re-check your feelings.

P.S. I'm also 14 :^) This game can take you places.

If this kid can't afford the game, he sure as **** doesn't have a PC to run it.
It's just another scammer to suck in the gullible.

If he is 13 as he states, it's more than likely he will be playing on his parents' computer, which might be able to run it. You don't need that good a comp to run the game on low graphics.

If he is 13 as he states, it's more than likely he will be playing on his parents' computer, which might be able to run it. You don't need that good a comp to run the game on low graphics.

My thoughts exactly.^

Hey there bmxkid88, as a fellow forum browser (and 14 year old) I would be happy to buy you DD, as long as you can prove to me your case is valid. ( I have about $30 in my Steam wallet from all my TF2 comps awhile ago.)

Hello cloud well to start off im 14 born on march 18 1998 birthday is today and I dont like to beg for stuff but i just really want this game for my birthday im not geting anything today Becuase my dad has 3 bad discs in his back he cant mvoe half the time And mom is unemployed taking care of herr ****** withh cnacer so as u see we dont have anymoney coming in right now i just want a game i do have alot of games on my steam becuase this is all happening to fast i use to have money but now i havent gotenn any games in like 5 months and ive been looking at this game for awhile waiting for my birthday to come and as oon as it does i didnt get it becuase we dint have the money so thats why i came on here to the forums hoping someone will help me im not a troll ill voice chat u to prove im 14 and ill priv msg u my name and hopefully u will get me this game thank u and bye ps my steam name is sherylm

"bmxkid88"? Come on... -_-

Sounds like cheapskate panhandling to me... >_>

(*The game's only US$7.50 atm)
im not panhadleing anyone i was jsut hoping there were some nice souls in the world still

Indeed i have a good pc i got it when my mom was wroking still like 3 years ago runs world of warcraft f2p version fine

Wow, what a story. An immobile father with a bad back, a m0ther battling cancer...

A sad story indeed if it is true, which it most definitely seems not to be. You are trying just a bit too hard to be naive to the point where it is not believable. Also, tone down the terrible, terrible spelling and grammar. Definitely over the edge.

Haha, if it's the swagggg I know then I am in right in doing this. If it's the guy I know, he's been around since mobile.

You are not permitted to beg for items/help/content.

/closed