Sign me up. Ill contact you on Psn. No mic tho. I already know how the map works. I just want you to farm for me:-)

I'm NOT FARMING for anyone, i am willing to help people out who need help and actually do need the help, if you want to farm for items you will have to do that yourself these runs are ONLY for people who ACTUALLY need help.

if you want to do a run and actually need a item message me. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you got a lot of helpers already. If by any chance you need a hand, just let me know Blade.

Looks like you got a lot of helpers already. If by any chance you need a hand, just let me know Blade.

will do Tito. just message me on PSN so that i can add you as a friend an we can talk things out :)

I would like some help. But i'm on EU psn. Does that matter? If not sign me up

No it does not, just add me on PSN and i will try to get to you monday. just friend request me, my name on the forums is the same as my PSN.

No it does not, just add me on PSN and i will try to get to you monday. just friend request me, my name on the forums is the same as my PSN.

Really? I thought that the Ps3 version was region locked? I know for sure xbox is not limited by regions.
Whenever I search for custom games, I cannot join certain people even if they are not PS plus users that have the DLC.

So I am assuming that by personally adding that person, someone from EU is able to join someone in NA?

Really? I thought that the Ps3 version was region locked? I know for sure xbox is not limited by regions.
Whenever I search for custom games, I cannot join certain people even if they are not PS plus users that have the DLC.

So I am assuming that by personally adding that person, someone from EU is able to join someone in NA?

i believe so but i have to do runs today so theres only one way to find out.

Just a short note here. I think Blade would be a good host for the next/future events. After hearing him, the way he speaks and delivers his message to his participants who joins his runs is very welcoming and fun. That's how it should be anyway to create a fun, friendly environment.

I believe he'll definitely be a good asset for the current or future event team.

Best to you Blade :)

nice job it was fun i got his weapon and my own , he wont cheat you or anything hes awesome

Thanks bro, even though i STRAIGHT STRUGGLED AT THE END FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! UGH. lol

Just a short note here. I think Blade would be a good host for the next/future events. After hearing him, the way he speaks and delivers his message to his participants who joins his runs is very welcoming and fun. That's how it should be anyway to create a fun, friendly environment.

I believe he'll definitely be a good asset for the current or future event team.

Best to you Blade :)

^this. the run was very smooth, no complaints on my end. plus a girraffe or kairi is worth 2 random mm rewards in my book. keep up the good work.

some people have the kiaris or giraffes but if the word is spread on how to recieve them to the new people who are new to it? they will know how to get one. so yes it is one of those not leveled up, NOT both of them

I still dont think its a fair trade though.

I still dont think its a fair trade though.

I believe its a fair trade. :) alot of people understand what i'm doing here and it all makes perfect sense. :)

Thanks bro, if you were gonna kick me I really would have preferred it if you did so before I wasted a half hour. **** you

Thanks bro, if you were gonna kick me I really would have preferred it if you did so before I wasted a half hour. **** you

you did not message me on PSN to do a run, you cannot simply join when i'm with 3 other people because that is not how i do my runs, a simple 1on1 with me and i would of helped you. but i'm sorry that i did that.

you did not message me on PSN to do a run, you cannot simply join when i'm with 3 other people because that is not how i do my runs, a simple 1on1 with me and i would of helped you. but i'm sorry that i did that.

Don't be sorry because he never scheduled a time. Its his own fault.

Don't be sorry because he never scheduled a time. Its his own fault.

I might not have ever scheduled it but he shouldnt have even started the match without kicking me then if he never intended for me to stay. Its just theres already a huge problem with people kicking so I hate it when people kick after multiple rounds of playing.

edit: not to mention if you do do it with schedules then why not do it in a private match where randoms cant join??

I might not have ever scheduled it but he shouldnt have even started the match without kicking me then if he never intended for me to stay. Its just theres already a huge problem with people kicking so I hate it when people kick after multiple rounds of playing.

I kinda agree. That's not very nice. BladeHappy should have kicked from the start and not waited multiple rounds. Its kinda like a kick in the groin after a slap in the face.

edit: not to mention if you do do it with schedules then why not do it in a private match where randoms cant join??

it says clearly there are private matchs, and i was playing with friends and i was on a break and they wanted me to invite them. next time just message me saying you would like to do a run and i would try to get to you as soon as i can.