:squire::monk::huntress::apprentice:BladeHappy911:squire::monk::huntress::apprentice:

I understand that people who play Mistymire have a difficult time beating it as there other character on insane difficulty, and yes some people who do play as there other characters do have a hard time and need help if they are new to it.

So i thought maybe i could help those people! :)

But, In order for this to work, there are certain rules and conditions you must have before i help you:

BladeHappy911 - Helper
americantacolord - Co Helper
coolwaters2003 - Co Helper
TM_TheAssasin - Co Helper

Message one of these people and they are more than welcomed to help you out. :)

My times avaiaible are from:
Monday - Friday
EASTERN TIME ZONE - 3:30p.m-10:30p.m
WESTERN TIME ZONE - 12:30p.m-7:30p.m
CENTRAL TIME ZONE - 2:30p.m-9:30p.m

The Rules are:
(Level 60 or higher character)
(1 Giraffe or Kairi the brave - Any level, NOT leveled up)
(You must have a microphone)-So that i can discuss the run with you and how it works.

In Advantage to this, you will also receive my item personally as the character that i play as so that you
leave with not only your weapon for the character you play as but also my item as well. :)

also, i have personally have had things stolen from me before...and its not cool at all, so once we get
started with the run, i HAVE to help you until we win. i must Guarantee this so that
i wont have personal problems. So i WILL NOT steal nothing from you.

If you need help with Mistymire? Contact me on PSN: "BladeHappy911" and i will personally help you
you guys out.

ALSO, for those that need help your names will be chosen at random so if you recieve a invite from me show up as soon as possible who ever shows up first will be served first, NO EXPECTIONS so if i do not get to your name one day, i will try to get you the next day. :)

Thank you and i look forward to helping you guys out. :)

ALSO, IF ANYONE RECIEVES A INVITE FROM ME, YOU WILL HAVE TO DO NOTHING THE ENTIRE MISTYMIRE RUN I WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING, IF YOU WANT TO LEVEL UP A CHARACTER THAT HAS NOT HIT LEVEL 70, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEVEL UP YOUR CHARACTERS. :) I PREFER YOU DO NOT DO ANYTHING AS THIS IS A VERY GREAT DEAL FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE ME.

AS FOR MY CO-HELPERS, THEY DO NOT HAVE THE BEST TOWERS LIKE I DO SO SORRY TO SAY, THE PARTICIPANT AND THE CO-HELPER HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM TO WIN, ONCE MY HELPERS HAVE TOWERS LIKE MINE? THEY CAN DO EXACTLY WHAT I DO IF THE PARTICIPANT WORKS WITH THEM. :)

If you feel as though any of the Co - Helpers are not being respectful or is not doing what is told in this forum?, please contact me and leave a comment and i will get to it and deal with it as soon as possible. :)

:squire::monk::huntress::apprentice:BladeHappy911:squire::monk::huntress::apprentice:

:skeleton:MistyMire Forest Helper and Founder:skeleton:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the old one

I guess it's because he got a new co-helper and deleted his original thread and started this new one. Although I don't see why he would have to do that. Or maybe his old thread had did not have a good result for the poll so he deleted it and started this one. If I remember correctly, I believe it was 3 votes for "Do you think they were bad" and zero votes for "Do you think they were good"

actually i posted the blog under trading and i didnt mean to that i ment to put it under console discussion andits cool bro you can vote for whatever you want. :)
and what do you mean tony???

I understand that people who play Mistymire have a difficult time beating it as there other character on insane difficulty, and yes some people who do play as there other characters do have a hard time and need help if they are new to it.

So i thought maybe i could help those people! :)

But, In order for this to work, there are certain rules and conditions you must have before i help you:

BladeHappy911 - Helper

Hey

[/COLOR]My times avaiaible are from:
Monday - Friday
EASTERN TIME ZONE - 3:30p.m-10:30p.m
WESTERN TIME ZONE - 12:30p.m-7:30p.m
CENTRAL TIME ZONE - 2:30p.m-9:30p.m

The Rules are:
(Level 60 or higher character)
(1 Giraffe or Kairi the brave - Any level, NOT leveled up)
(You must have a microphone)-So that i can discuss the run with you and how it works.

In Advantage to this, you will also receive my item personally as the character that i play as so that you
leave with not only your weapon for the character you play as but also my item as well. :)

also, i have personally have had things stolen from me before...and its not cool at all, so once we get
started with the run, i HAVE to help you until we win. i must Guarantee this so that
i wont have personal problems. So i WILL NOT steal nothing from you.

If you need help with Mistymire? Contact me on PSN: "BladeHappy911" and i will personally help you
you guys out.

ALSO, for those that need help your names will be chosen at random so if you recieve a invite from me show up as soon as possible who ever shows up first will be served first, NO EXPECTIONS so if i do not get to your name one day, i will try to get you the next day. :)

Thank you and i look forward to helping you guys out. :)

Hi Blade if u need help on hosting that i am willing to help out with help u with that.

Misty run went really well. You don't have do nothing but stand there ! Worth the time for sure and level just for a little cost. Great work blade

i dont get it, you want to help the people and you ask a giraf or a kairi as payment?

But people who need help on MM insane dont have kairirs or girafs, no?

T

i dont get it, you want to help the people and you ask a giraf or a kairi as payment?

But people who need help on MM insane dont have kairirs or girafs, no?

T

some people have the kiaris or giraffes but if the word is spread on how to recieve them to the new people who are new to it? they will know how to get one. so yes it is one of those not leveled up, NOT both of them

Misty run went really well. You don't have do nothing but stand there ! Worth the time for sure and level just for a little cost. Great work blade

hey man i'm glad i could help you out bro. anytime :)

Sign me up. Ill contact you on Psn. No mic tho. I already know how the map works. I just want you to farm for me:-)

Bladehappy911

Damn!!!! Blade thank you so much. U really helped a lot. Ur the only person i know that a master doing mistymire forest by himself thanks alot dude i love my new gassamer.

Blade is the best. i would give this guys a thumbs up. He get's through the misty mire really fast. Its the best

Do you. Do giraffe runs. Wouldn't mind going to sleep and waking up with couple giraffes. Hard/insane. ;-) lol

These runs were very helpful to me. I greatly appreciate the time and effort he put forth in these runs. They were a bunch of help! Thanks Blade!!!

I love you to taco if thats the way you want to put it. lol