Free giraff give away!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like you're quitting the game haha, or are you giving these giraffes away b/c you wish to become a future host that classic22 will soon coordinate, thus benefiting you to acquire that spot because by doing so, you are 'doing' something positive for the community? What is your reason?

Nonetheless, I applaud you for conducting such a pleasant act, but too bad I cannot acquire a giraffe b/c my ps3 just contracted the ylod xD

No im not doing this for classics thing, like i said i farmed over 200, if i started farming once classic posted about it i would never get to sleep so yea ive had this planned for a while there for thats why i have 200 lol..

go farm 200 tell me how long it takes you he he, if you cant aquire one post your psn id and hopefully you get in bro id be glad to give you one..

I've been trying to get a giraffe for the past week but can never seem to make it past wave 20 without my ps3 freezing up and crashing. So I would really appreciate being able to partake in your giraff give away, my psn is tmoney233.