• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys.. Common.. Its fine we all forgave each other.. Lets just chill out before we all get in trouble for flaming.. Lets all be friends :)

ok ok

Alright let's get back on topic before a mod closes this thread. I think we've all had enough flaming and randomness XD

Im going to, and no one is fighting here capt. i just think that you know with what classic said "event weapons are a privilage" and if you take advantage of the privilage? yours is gone dude. which is why we need people who can handle this kind of stuff and know what there doing. for someone to take advantage of event weapons dude its not fair to those who make the weapons but also the ones who did nothing wrong, that were doing there job the right way and for one person who should ruin it all he should go and nobody else that is of course doing there job. :)

He posted this because not all winter Olympic hosts are coming back. He posted this to try to get classic to change his mind.

If people are going to be rude and not be grateful with all these events... Than i think we should give the events a break. People are getting greedy, and not respecting each other. With that said ill have to say no. But, after a brief break yes.

Reccomendation i know its hard but can you please stop changin stuff up for people like me who arent always on forums?

He posted this because not all winter Olympic hosts are coming back. He posted this to try to get classic to change his mind.

capt is picking the hosts i hear and why cant there be spring Olympics and classics Olympics combine them a lot of people love the winter Olympics. We have been trying to get more event weapons trying to get everybody in thats why we should combine with classic and well get the whole PS3 DD gamers in it.

Capt is not picking the hosts. He most likely is picking from your group who is moving on. The reason we don't combine is because classic wants a maximum of 8 people working under him.

Capt is not picking the hosts. He most likely is picking from your group who is moving on. The reason we don't combine is because classic wants a maximum of 8 people working under him.

im talking about 2 events like we do events and classic does them.

I say end all events really no one is grateful for them not just talking about ours ALL of them events are just a little add on of fun thats all. if there was none people would be happy still just cause its a game Call Of Duty never had events and its bigger then this game we dont need events to have fun we have fun playing with friends and meeting new people its fun thats all i got to say u can rage at me for it if u want k its a game Lets HAVE FUN.

Nobody here is being ungrateful from what I can tell. People just want to see new people step up.

Ya like im cool with NEW people not like old hosts like us and u guys but like people that have want to that well put in the time be all they can be. i did that in capts events i just hope some1 will step up put aside differents and be a better host then i am now i loved hosting and meeting new people it was fun still is i ant trying to change anyones minds about sum of capts events hosts and uprisings and new people like 8 NEW people or just 4 5 6 working with classic. its all up to classic so well see what happens i post this to see if u guys would like to see 1 or 2 maybe 3 of the winter olympics hosts be in it thats all.

Alright guys enough debate.

I have my team already but that doesn't mean I'm full :)

I wish everyone could be hosts, I do. The reality is 8 is a good number. I will most likely get another few to shed workload. It's hard when I have had over 20 applications. Just know if you don't make it, it's not because you aren't a good host, it's because I just can't let everyone. I will have other jobs that aren't hosting, and maybe I can cycle people through.

My groups events will be sponsored by TE, and any others won't unfortunately. It's just too much effort for TE.

I will not tolerate attacks on my hosts publicly. PM me if you have an issue. We all need to build a bridge and get over it. I have moved on, and people deserve a second chance. I hope no one falls on their sword though.

I am still trying to work out the finer details. Don't be disheartened if you can't host. There is always next time.