Djinn Interuption threshhold lowering not working/needs change

iv never had an issue with interrupting... seems like it takes just a few hits and it stops.. and i have **** damage, you guys must be doing somthin wrong..
djinns are great, no more "imma just afk all round guys"
whats the point of afking A GAME, you know those things you play for fun >.

iv never had an issue with interrupting... seems like it takes just a few hits and it stops.. and i have **** damage, you guys must be doing somthin wrong..
djinns are great, no more "imma just afk all round guys"
whats the point of afking A GAME, you know those things you play for fun >.<

You apparently havent run into the djinns that dont stop casting until they are dead. therfore dont say we are doing something wrong.

Are you on Nightmare? If not, perhaps this is a Nightmare issue as I have not tried any lower difficulties. We are all most certainly not doing something wrong.

Gas traps no good? i tried using gas traps on djinn on nightmare and they stopped stone cold from doing anything.
Seemed like a good solution on my ramparts survival. Getting a huge range gas trap does amazing things.

Gas traps no good? i tried using gas traps on djinn on nightmare and they stopped stone cold from doing anything.
Seemed like a good solution on my ramparts survival. Getting a huge range gas trap does amazing things.

If there is enough of them one will eventually just ignore the gas trap or fly above its range and unsummon it. This is with 900ish trap range as wel.

I have run into this past 2 days. Doing NM Glitterhelm and on NM Misty. You go beat on the Djinn and they keep right on casting. They don't stop till them die or decide to run away to where I cannot hit them as melee. The patch that made them run away less and stop channeling at 7.5% is not working.

Indeed. I'm sure I've dealt enough dmg with my char/pet far over that 7.5% and Dijinn just keeps channeling.
Besides, I'm not saying they're broken or what but I think still some changes should be done.

I'll give you some options:

- Rise again the Channeling threshold but consider tower damage in the calculation, too.
- Eliminate the Unsummon Ability and upgrade the foe itself, for example increase damage, speed, % of buffing many mobs together.

I've also noticed in addition that one of those was unsummoning one of my tower from behind a wall ( near one of the twin crystals in ES ). The Dijinn was below the platform and my harpoon was unable to hit it. Not sure if someone else got this before but it was pretty annoying and I ended up to replace the tower by myself and moving it far aside.

Best suggestions I heard so far was to change the "desummon" beam to a "downgrade" beam. And if something is level 1 and is downgraded, then it is removed.

We'll see how the 'less, more spaced out' djinn work out though that are coming later today