Edit: #1 on Steam now, woohoo!

So, here's The Amazonian reveal.

Hailing from the uncharted depths of the Korathiki Jungle, The Amazonian matches her Barbarian counterpart in capability, while actually besting him in speed!

You can expect to find her along with other new secrets and gameplay features in the Korathiki Jungle, launching next week! More details in next week's Digest! :barbarian:

Thank you everyone for making Dungeon Defenders a success!!

Yours truly,
Jeremy

----

Thanks guys, for helping once again make Dungeon Defenders quite a success. It's that kind of community support which drives us, and we look forward to returning the favor with lots more cool DLC, both free and premium -- including, tomorrow, the beautiful Lucky Community Costume Pack!
(and next week, something truly awesome and a bit of a game-changer)

Please continue to spread the good word among your friends, family, and Internet communities about DunDef over its free weekend, and help new players into the fold with courteous online hand-holding of the newbs as they take their first steps into Etheria. We'll be there all the way with ya too.

Oh by the way, first person to post a non-Photoshopped Steam screenshot of us being #1 on Steam will get a very special gift from me... :santa:

Yours truly,
Jeremy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the thousands of players who bought the full DLC pack when the game was good, then stopped playing because the game completely sank. They are just checking in to see if the second part of the DLC is any good.

It wasn't. DD will drop back off the charts tomorrow.

These are the thousands of players who bought the full DLC pack when the game was good, then stopped playing because the game completely sank. They are just checking in to see if the second part of the DLC is any good.

It wasn't. DD will drop back off the charts tomorrow.

imo you're incorrect, sir. I like the new map. :)

Oh by the way, first person to post a non-Photoshopped Steam screenshot of us being #1 on Steam will get a very special gift from me... :santa:

Can we use GIMP?:P

Anyway, nice to see the game getting some of the recognition it deserves.

Updated with the desert flower

Is it my imagination or does your "desert flower" have cankles?

Man I'm such a jerk ;)

Does the 4 h's in your nahhhh mean yes?!

So the game changer... Series EV? Or something else?

:D excited! love the game! Keep Up the good work

Yeah it's adept... Sad Panda =(

Ok, here's the deal: First person to post a legit shot of DunDef #1 on Steam (may happen late tonight who knows), I'll not only give that person DLC codes for all the upcoming DLC to be released over the next 2 months, but I'll also reveal....... The Amazonian

If DunDef never hits #1 on Steam, I'll still reveal the Amazonian, but you'll have to wait ;)

-Jer

Ok, here's the deal: First person to post a legit shot of DunDef #1 on Steam (may happen late tonight who knows), I'll not only give that person DLC codes for all the upcoming DLC to be released over the next 2 months, but I'll also reveal....... The Amazonian

If DunDef never hits #1 on Steam, I'll still reveal the Amazonian, but you'll have to wait ;)

-Jer

lol...

I just want to be able to use my barbarian =p not playing some stinky guy! LOL =p

I'm more interested in improving the existing game than adding existing content, unless a traditional strategy inducing survival map were added.
The game still has problems on the dozen computers I've tried to play it on.

Are they really bragging about being #1 during a free week?

No, because they can't even achieve that because of this games reputation anymore.

Jeremy: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1986705

more accurate is: http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

Current Players Peak Today Game

65,648 71,154 Counter-Strike
58,111 60,772 Team Fortress 2
52,860 54,432 Football Manager 2012
52,169 55,641 Counter-Strike: Source
45,316 47,115 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
45,092 48,353 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer
31,208 31,627 Dota 2
29,927 29,927 Sid Meier's Civilization V
17,210 17,210 Dungeon Defenders